3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 16.12.19 05:19 am

The system of levels in the game (Dark Souls 3)

I just started playing, got to a High Wall Latrice is the question - how does the level system in the game? I understand that there are bosses that are theoretically optional, you can skip them and move the plot forward. For me heavy, at least at this stage. Can I go on, farm some creeps soul, and too late to go back and kill these bosses?
Ie, the bosses of some fixed level, and if I pump, will raise your level and then come back to them, it will be easier for me? Or level bosses, and NPCs will increase proporcionalno my opinion? (as it did in AC: Odyssey?) And this ever gonna get easier?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DanteNefelimSparda 16.12.19

vstorspb
Bosses fixed level reference to your no.

O
OrisLumenis 16.12.19

Bosses have fixed damage/life/defense, but it increases if you call sumona in your world. Also increases significantly (the first time approximately two times) in the new game + (which you can begin after completing the whole game)
Yes, you can swing and kill the boss, but not mandatory bosses is not a lot. 80-90 percent or so otherwise required.

v
vstorspb 16.12.19

OrisLumenis wrote:
but that's not mandatory bosses is not a lot. 80-90 percent or so otherwise required.
I recorded a little video to explain who I mean. There is one mob that if you kill once and quickly, it is normal, the entrance NPC. But if it did not immediately kill it transformered into a monster. For me, looks like a boss. As I understand it is optional, you can just soak and move on in the game. But if you give him to transform and then to overcome, it's a good loot. But I still can beat him. From here was born the question about the levels. Can I pump and return later at a higher level and to easy to dunk?
And one more question, if understood from the video one I mean, don't tell though what's his name? Though in Russian, though in English? Maybe I'll see some VIDOS about him or read. (if this is considered a boss and he has a name).
Video here:

Z
Zombieller 16.12.19

vstorspb
Dude, that's not a boss, but an ordinary enemy, and he is not alone on the location). Will appear constantly when updating locations.

Z
Zombieller 16.12.19

http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B9

S
Stas ... 16.12.19

vstorspb
this is not the boss, fire him very much damages typically falls from 2 strokes at the Pyromancer

D
Ded MastDay 16.12.19

burn it with either a bomb or a weapon of steel to fire. In General, this gibberish is not worth it, sweating over it, you can from a bow to kill from afar. Have autolevel in the game.

v
vstorspb 16.12.19

Understood. Thank you all!
UPDATE: did just that ->
Svetoslav wrote:
burn it with either a bomb or a weapon of steel to fire
3 bombs 2 attack and he went pretty quickly. It's about how well know the tactics. Thanks again.

D
Ded MastDay 16.12.19

vstorspb
Here to every mob needs its own approach, all have to something vulnerability. Fire, lightning, magic, etc. Physical damage separated into piercing, slashing and crushing. For example, against the skeletons, much better to drop the Mace than a sword, even if sword damage in the two above, much of the damage will be liquidated with resistance. But at first pass, better to study all by myself, don't look in any guides, so as not to spoil your impression.