3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 02.09.19 11:38 pm

TOP 10: your choice. The most violent moments in games

Hello!

We are starting a new TOP-10, and its theme is "the Most brutal moments in the games." The name speaks for itself.

At the bottom you can offer from itself, FROM ONE TO THREE options, appropriate to the subject rating. Please adhere to the following rules:

1. Describe a memorable moment and give the exact name of the game in English (if the game has the official Russian name or Russian name, or only name in any other language, you can write it).
2. Do not offer more than three options. From each user we take into account only the first three proposed options.

From them we will select the most popular, appropriate and related to the topic of the proposal will start the vote. The results we summarize in our traditional format.
129 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 02.09.19

Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 2 - the end of the game was really tough. Will not even elaborate.

A
Apokalipsis113 02.09.19

Bioshock Infinite : Burial At Sea ending and the connection with the first part.
MGS GZ/MGS V torture stitching bombs into the Groove.
Dead Space 2 end game with the need to get Isaac a needle in the eye.

R
Rulizzz12303 02.09.19

1. Heavy Rain - the scene with the cutting off of a finger
2. Call Of Duty MW2 - the scene of the shooting at the airport
3. The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - the murder of Lucien Lachance

V
Vampire_98 02.09.19

Half-Life 2: Episode Two - the murder of Eli
Resident Evil 4 - killing Louisa
The Witcher 2 - killing Foltesta

B
Blackmeser 02.09.19

Half-Life 2: Episode Two - death of Eli
Dead Space 2 - laser vision correction after this episode, do not be afraid?

J
Jmann666 02.09.19

Dead Space 2 needle in the eye is the first thing that comes to mind. It's not violence in the game, it is direct cruelty to the player - all sorts of shootings and mutilation can not be compared with the brutality that forced the player to drive the needle closer...closer...closer....Brrrr, as I remember, already getting dizzy

S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

Hidden murder in manhunt
The murder of johnny Celebica in Gta 5

I
Ilya950 02.09.19

Why nobody mentioned the explosion of megaton in Fallout 3? - the destruction of a small town with a nuclear bomb, in which the lives of several dozen people, including children... it's not too cute
You can still remember the moment with the hotel Terreni where you can let in the hotel a dozen hungry ghouls who are willing to gut people in this hotel...
Spoiled, it's not like any plot points, and, Yes, they can miss/ pass on another, but the fact is perhaps very cruel

G
Geistloser Kannibale 02.09.19

Red Dead Redemption - the death of John Marston
Quake 4 - stroggification GG
Shadow of the Collosus - the ending
Sindicate 2012 - 2 mission, the moment in the train
Dead Space 2-I think it is clear

S
SOTBOY 02.09.19

Spec Ops: the Line - Shooting of mortars mines with phosphorus and the passage through the result.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Mission in Aeroporto

V
Valera Titarenko 02.09.19

Fallout 4 - whenever the end you have to kill lots of people. Or when the cores-world capture of the settlement by cutting out the civilians.
The Darkness II - basically the gameplay is pretty cruel.
Lucius II - there is no commenatries, Lucifer must be cruel, but the gameplay.... the dream of Satan.

M
MidasPlayer 02.09.19

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - no Russian words for
2. Dead Space 2 - an eye Operation
3. GTA 5 - Interrogation Trevor

v
vzglydizugla 02.09.19

The mission of lost (the finale) in the game Mad Max.

s
sevilya 02.09.19

Heavy Rain - the scene with the cutting off of a finger
Call Of Duty MW2 - the scene of the shooting at the airport
Manhunt - any scene

m
mDie2013 02.09.19

Spec Ops: The Line - White phosphorus

L
Lord Sion 02.09.19

1. Half Life 2: episode two - the murder of Eli Vance Advisor in the eyes of the daughter.
2. Prey (2017) - the time of installation of neyromod (2 healthy needle in the eye... there is a hell of pain when the lash hit, and you consciously 2 needles shoved in my eyes...).
3. Bioshock Infinite - the end of the game when Elizabeth and her alternative version of kill his father, the main character of the game.

f
fedorcov 02.09.19

riding a jeep through the pedestrians in GTA

B
B-amper-R 02.09.19

1. Valiant Hearts The Great War - the shooting in the end of the game
2. Max Pain - wandering under nishtyak in the backstreets of the mind
3. Mass Effect 3 - sacrifice Mordina

H
Hawkwind 02.09.19

1) RDR - shot Marston
2) MGS Phantom Pain - the quarantine zone
3) Wolfenstein New Order - the choice of partner early in the game

I
Ilya Ivanov Ruslanovich 02.09.19

L. A. Noire - all levels of homicide. I especially remember a moment where I caught necrophiliac
STALKER - when someone hits the springboard
Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven - find pretty harsh when blow up fuel tanks in the port
Half Life 2: Episode Two - death of Eli
CoD: Black Ops - Russian roulette (or rather the death of Bowman)