3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Skidanov 16.12.19 05:34 am

The lag in the game at 87 fps (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Settings all on low except for textures (medium). Ping is constantly between 90 to 130. Iron: vidyuhi geforce gtx 750ti 2gb, percents Amd Athlon x4 760k and 12 gigs operatives. I read on the forums, they say to rearrange everything on the SSD card, but the fun is not cheap (1TB for 27K) I don't know how to deal with it. Tired of playing with lags. Tell me what to do, I would be grateful.
8 Comments
Sort by:
g
genrix93 16.12.19

Before you, too, ping was 90 to 130 or only recently became so?
And where do you live geographically? As a rule, the further away the server the higher the ping...

F
FsTanDar 16.12.19

genrix93
Ping here is not to decide when I ping 150 is normally played. It seems to me that the percents does not pull. While loading 100% just don't have time to process more information.

A
ARM_SERJ 16.12.19

It troubles after the update, I have the last patch the same nonsense was, Bud, micro freezes, my friend decided to buy SSD

F
FelSCOM 16.12.19

uncle put yourself msi afterburner and put the display processor of the video card and RAM, see what you Packed to the rafters. what kind do you have lag?

D
Danil Skidanov 16.12.19

FelSCOM
Well, that started the round, I run and approximately every 3 or 4 second freezes, as if something connected. But the texture at the beginning of the round progresives.

F
FelSCOM 16.12.19

Daniel Skidanov
there may be many factors, check the hard disk for broken sectors.

D
Danil Skidanov 16.12.19

FelSCOM
Well, I checked deprimo did. The same game. I decided to look through the game fps, there out of the blue from 80 to 20-30 falls and back in a circle. I read on the forums they say the aspect ratio.Did nothing deployed mode did the same thing.The paging file I have is 8K, the performance is above average.

F
FelSCOM 16.12.19

Daniel Skidanov
you've got something better: the drivers or Windows or anything.