3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oxyaet 16.12.19 05:34 am

Why do you need Steam? How important is level? How many games do you have?

I've registered your Steam account for games. To buy licensed games, play them, chat with people and find friends to play some game. Important to me my Steam level, because the higher the level, the more beautiful you can make your profile, for example: to add Wallpaper window with illustrations, showcase workshop, or make myself a collector of games. I now have 12 level, but I plan to continue to pump your level. I have a library of games a bit, just 40 games, and favorite game is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
schta 16.12.19

I checked my account on steam I can't remember why. Games I have in the library about 450, can't remember. Level around 50 or more. I'm not a penny paid in steam. Only the freebie or the sale of the cards to the kids. Favorite games no.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 16.12.19

1. To play Igors.
2 No #secamonoideae
3. 8 or 9. And half of them I regretted that bought.

s
ssd213 16.12.19

Games. No. ~ 170.

J
J4CKSON 16.12.19

1.First Regal just for the sake of buying cs go, and then I learned about distribution of games in steam and away we go. As more and other online games to buy.
2. The level is not particularly important, but I just wanted to apnut to 41.
3.941, 700 of them rare shit with hands, the rest is either purchased or also with hands and not interesting, but is not shit.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.12.19

I have games in 9 Trims pieces,but take what you want, but not everything,discounts.The license is useful precisely because it does not need re-installed in case of demolition the Win.This works for me, considering how much I can spend time for games