3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihas7771 16.12.19 05:34 am

After updating Nvidia drivers black screen

Good day! The problem is this, the gtx 760, after updating the drivers began to appear as a standard video adapter!during the installation hung the computer (black screen) ! Tried on second computer the same story you begin to install any Nvidia drivers - black screen! Demolished Windu 4 times, put seven and ten ,the same! cooler vertyatsya image displays! What is the problem exactly be?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 16.12.19

Михас7771
I don't understand on the second computer, the failure of this vidyuhi and there with a black screen?so it's 100% the case in vidyuhi ,why blows the wind is not clear .
the picture displays where? in the BIOS?,as an option to nanotite BIOS for a new vidyahu ,although I don't know how the reinstallation of fire wood could Bang .

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.12.19

Михас7771
To roll back the driver?Not?...

Z
Zhasl 16.12.19

[Denis]
nope, our people are not looking for easy ways , urgently needs blowing away the OS again and again until the bulb will not inflate

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.12.19

Zhasl
If the problem is in the driver, probably should put more old

Z
Zhasl 16.12.19

[Denis]
Well, not interesting , you have same sadomachism to do

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.12.19

Zhasl
The removal of the tonsils through the ass)

S
SPR1GGAN 16.12.19

[Denis]
he's Windu demolished ,and there is no driver, the picture was supposed to be ,although he described that maybe it was ,but when installing the firewood was gone again

g
gennaz 16.12.19

Михас7771
Write the leather jacket. It seems he has serious problems with the new drivers.

Z
Zhasl 16.12.19

[Denis]
through the anus? would like to see this , but it's not about that , the guy's got problems with either the card or BIOS

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.12.19

Zhasl
Zhasl wrote:
through the anus?
Should not be taken literally.This means that man does the opposite

SPR1GGAN
So here I am about the Wines if set, then the output image is all right.If the problem was with the map,it is unlikely in the BIOS was even able to log in

M
Mihas7771 16.12.19

When installing Windows my only vidyuhi sees as a standard graphics adapter as soon as you try to put firewood or says no right under the wood adapter or when installing a black screen and all hangs!

M
Mihas7771 16.12.19

I thought that the blade sees the GPU as a computer none as standard graphic adapter for Microsoft BUT if it were to stick in another kopm where there are already wood it defines all the same as 760 but does not change the resolution glucan and a black screen!when you restart hangs and black screen!

S
SPR1GGAN 16.12.19

Михас7771
vidyuhi not with China?

L
Lexx77 16.12.19

SPR1GGAN
These magicians can cram nevpihuemoe... then only the cooler with the radiator off and see what's there.

M
Mihas7771 16.12.19

Yes vidyuhi have 5 years worked good!came the Renewal of wood and when installed, that's the story out!thought flew vinda but no!

S
SPR1GGAN 16.12.19

Михас7771
then just the BIOS
from the article read as Beso pour ,left there for 5 minutes
https://i2hard.ru/articles/tyuning-tykovok-modifikaciya-mikrokoda-videokart-pokoleniya-maxwell/

then find your refrains ,on another computer if it determines it is desirable pociute in GPU z what exactly Beso installed and download the same
https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?architecture=NVIDIA&manufacturer=&model=GTX+760&interface=&memType=&memSize=&since=

you can still in the appropriate topic to ask

https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=437965&start=25200

M
Mihas7771 16.12.19

Thanks I'll try!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 16.12.19

Михас7771
Vidyaha in the course of you from China! BIOS update and understand easily. I remember that I bought the 680 first, and after renewed Boos realized that she is the piece complete, that is, was 630-ouch!