3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xXLavrikXx 16.12.19 05:34 am

Death supporters (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

1.Tell me what determines whether a supporter bleed (bring it up) or just appear in the inscription murdered?
2. When a supporter sends you to kill Orc and do not participate in this task. It can kill or take prisoner. It was an accident or that affects the result?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 16.12.19

xXLavrikXx
There are several factors.For example.if you send your supporter to another,then your Orc can hunt others.I had so a few times.Send one with support,so for both of them is an ambush.

T
Tr1ada 16.12.19

LexxProAktiv
Neche not understand=(

-
-Dismal- 16.12.19

xXLavrikXx
1 - bleeding usually in batches (during the assault/defence of the castle, when a RAID on someone else's territory, bodyguard expires) In fact, as Talion goes to last chance. Talion is able to save every - skill of obedience (obedience from the shadows) and also has the ability to instantly restore health all the orcs at the expense of HP Talion (can't remember - does she already expiring). I've played just don't let them lower your health below half.But if at the arrow in him and obey.

2 - Is random (with equal strength, and high complexity).If you send the ork assistance, respectively, his chances increase. Kill or be a supporter in captivity you will know from the Chronicles.

x
xXLavrikXx 16.12.19

-Dismal-
Thanks, approximately and thought that random. Which is a pity as I wanted to influence (