3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olesya... 16.12.19 05:35 am

GTA.ru TeamDeathMatch (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

In this issue you will find fashion that is installed on one of our servers SAMP.
Also here, you can discuss the server.

Server GTA.ru TeamDeathMatch (the address of the gta.EN:7778) is pleased to welcome You.
What you need to start playing on the server? It is to have a clean, full version of the game (1.0), the client that can be downloaded here - SAMP 0.3 z knowledge of simple rules (Rules of the servers GTA.ru), commands, and desire to have fun.
On the server set to TDM, i.e., ranging with other players on the server in the command mode.

Basic commands:

/help – brief information about the server and commands
/register (Your password) – check the nickname on the server, then You will be saved stats
/login (Your password) – on subsequent visits to the server
/rules brief rules of the server
/report(/r) – send a complaint to the administrator of the server
/support - to ask the administration
/admins – administration online
/kill – suicide
/givecash – transfer money to another player
/pm – private message
/t message will Tomcat
/stats – view statistics
/resetstats to reset the statistics
/changename – to change the nickname
/changepass – to change the password on the account
/neon – set neon (you need to call in the neon garage, which is located in San Fiero)
/airfix - fix the plane (you need to call in a repair garage aircraft, which is located in an abandoned airport)
/laser – set laser sight
/animlist - list of animations
/getid – find out information about the player
/time – show time in the game
/date – show the date in the game
/removeobjects - delete set on the object itself

Nice game.

For the flood, offtopic, flame and other violations of users will be severely punished!
52 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paha999 16.12.19

and why can't I go on this server?I have written where players 0/0 and ping where - although the PG where the servers written 6/100 play

P
Paha999 16.12.19

so pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Olesya... 16.12.19

Паха999 because your subnet is banned.

P
Paha999 16.12.19

well, again, well Elah burns!!!

P
Paha999 16.12.19

I of course I'm sorry that is not the topic but why permanently ban my subnet, I'm really not a cheater!!!

L
LeHo4ka_ 16.12.19

it's real quiet here :)

[
[86rus]Pahan 16.12.19

Write in the relevant subject application for unbanning, with a request to specify the nick of the Administrator sabaneevskogo you.

r
ruds 16.12.19

Could you add new types of machinery\motorcycles\skins people?

L
LeHo4ka_ 16.12.19

and more planes :))

R
Rac3r 16.12.19

Skins on the server so normal,transport also abound,I would add only the Banshee and the bullet. And what about the planes not see the point,it's TDM server, after all.

r
ruds 16.12.19

Well, not skazalby )) I recently installed a skin quadracycle,hunting go,I have=\

L
LeHo4ka_ 16.12.19

Rac3r
as you know TDM is team death match? team - team)) you can make the command pilots, which appears at the airport, and around a lot of any flying equipment) are farmers with tractors and taxi drivers with taxi))

R
Rac3r 16.12.19

LeHo4ka_
In fact it is not a bad idea,in gta even have the ID of the skins pilot.
1. To do more racing cars on the TDM as DM server. (Association: more transport) .
2. More aircraft would be too bad,because this server is TDM,and doing it not just shooting.
3. Shooting TS in the passenger seat M4.

A
Asvisant_26rus 16.12.19

Rac3r

>team death match? team - team

The word death just means that it's not just the team match, and this is desmatch, that is, the emphasis is on shooting. So don't think something like that will be changed/entered....

L
LeHo4ka_ 16.12.19

there is generally someone who appears sometimes?))

O
Olesya... 16.12.19

LeHo4ka_, Boobs laid out, will immediately appear. Saulcy readers xD

L
LeHo4ka_ 16.12.19

Yes, I can upload any from the Internet and passing it off as their own, but the point)) I just want to chat with players outside of the game, and then peace and quiet, a word about the forum in the game - only words))

P
PRODYGY 16.12.19

Join ideas ruds and LeHo4ka, wildly lacks the diversity of transport, and new skins to make :-)
there probably library: a-b all busy reading :-)

B
BiT_Allen 16.12.19

Yeah, see, when someone writes something.

R
RiC|X5| 16.12.19

Yeah, always waiting.