3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor_Kholupko 16.12.19 05:35 am

Switching to gamepad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I bought a gamepad, I want the Witcher to play it, but by connecting the controller and installing the attached driver, go into the game, but the game still comes from keyboard+mouse. The idea is that the game should switch to a gamepad, but nifiga
The controller works, no doubt, as it is in configuration order the Witcher will switch to a gamepad?
Gamepad Defender Scorpion L1
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorodaOLD 16.12.19

And what's the problem then, if the controller works ? Why the mouse with the keyboard off ? )

N
NapkoMen 16.12.19

Igor_Kholupko
The game has the option of playing from your controller, look in the settings.

B
BigTV 16.12.19

At least in the Internet a lot of programs that allow you to emulate gamepad buttons from Claudia

M
MassChester87 16.12.19

Igor_Kholupko
Switch to XInput, or use an emulator. http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_emulyator_gejmpada_x360ce_v_3_0_6_39-95128/

S
SanKram 16.12.19

Had to buy a xbox360,then you'd asked this question.

M
MassChester87 16.12.19

Igor_Kholupko
Nothing in the game to switch is not necessary, the game should see the controller on the fly - in Xinput mode.

I
Igor_Kholupko 16.12.19

MassChester87
And how to enable XInput?

M
MassChester87 16.12.19

Igor_Kholupko
Hold the button with the house for a few seconds.

v
vvvjust 16.12.19

Igor_Kholupko
you have to take the pad from the X1 or at least the X360, these pads are fully supported in all games + the interface is a console with all the notation *Y, X, A, B* etc.

8MEHRQX93WYZKW 16.12.19

Igor_Kholupko
buy gamepad Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories

T
ThrillKill 16.12.19

The game supports gamepads only koroboksa. Attitude using the x360ce emulator.

x
xoen 16.12.19

Logitech gamepad F310 works fine in all games (indistinguishable from Xboх360). To the rear there is a switch to XInput/DirectInput for full compatibility in all games. No vibration (I personally don't need it), but the price is lower than that of box 2 times.
There are still LOGITECH wireless F710 with vibration and also cheaper wireless from the Box. There is also a switch for XInput/DirectInput.

In General I can recommend. Took the sample, both left at home 310 because all the characteristics it will suit me more than.

If the game does not catch such joy as you have, then use х360се. The Witcher for sure with this emulator works.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 16.12.19

xbox 360 immediately recognize
Download app Xpader or Penacle

I
Igor_Kholupko 16.12.19

Thank you all, I figured it out: fucking manufacturers have invested an instruction, which does not say how to switch from DInput to XInput, the site also has a manual with a detailed description
Now it works, and do not need any emulators

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.12.19

Igor_Kholupko
I also bought an Xbox 360 controller.When you start the game immediately triggered
All games that come out on console,I see the gamepad.Launched Reduks Metro 2033,Witcher 2 and Outlast.Stalkers don't see it

D
Droft-89 16.12.19

The Chinese played with a gamepad on the emulator X360SE the Witcher 3 and GTA 5 but when I bought the analog Xbox 360 controller Logitech f310 gamepad in these two games is not specified then the emulator . All files from emulator deleted but nothing has changed . Gamepad switch to D pad X pad is also not working
what is the problem how to solve?

S
Sock Cucker 20.01.23

In short, people, there was the same problem, go to the "Windows Settings" section "Games", then in the first window that opens there is a button "Record game clips, etc." on top, turn it on - VOILA!)

D
Dogmeat 20.01.23

Droft-89
Buy a normal boxed gamepad and forget about emulators and other husks

D
Drift-89 20.01.23

Dogmeat
is a normal gamepad

D
Dogmeat 20.01.23

Droft-89
normal gamepad works on the principle of plug and play and does not require the installation of emulators