3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arlnarys 16.12.19 05:37 am

Starting the game Error 0xc0000142 (Transformers: Fall of Cybertron)

Guys, help! Crashes every time this garbage.

Error starting the application (0xc0000142). To exit the application, click OK.

Iron:
Microsoft Windows 8 Release Preview x86
Intel Celeron Dual-Core 3.2 Ghz
3Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX550Ti

DirectX, NET Framework and other cinder block from Microsoft installed and has latest version.
Compatibility mode and running as administrator did not help.
54 Comments
Sort by:
z
zz01 16.12.19

I have the same x....) only wolmera x64 and some AMD.... and also I would like to pogamat. On the laptop with semerau(570м gtx) the game is in the same folder and with the same crack, it flies with no problems. Something Transformers in bosmere don't like the compatibility is also tried, directs any updated, can someone have found the reason, also I would like to know. God forbid, other games will also run)) have then vosmaeri to say goodbye for an indefinite time((

A
Arlnarys 16.12.19

In fact, this error informs us about the no .NET Framework 4, although in Windows 8 it's sewn together with a beta - .NET Framework 4.5. Something Cybertron do not like this bosmere. In any case, it is necessary to dig towards this framework.

D
Dante_Avitus 16.12.19

And people like Windows 8? Two firms said that it is for PC will be a failure, but in your opinion what is she like? Not buggy like Vista?

a
andrei76825 16.12.19

Dante_Avitus
It's not really eight!Too buggy)Sit better on seven and not rock the boat that way 10 years(like with XP)

z
zz01 16.12.19

Dante_Avitus if not to take into account the fact that discussing here - all the rest is fine. The new metro interface is a great and handy thing, NOD, Word, RAR, WI-FI, driver, etc. - everything works fine! Loaded and off wolmera faster, but after going to the desktop and everything behind it was almost the same in seven, and it is clear... what is new will come up... Those who are going to buy a license of OS - think, think, because to pay for this subway and the little things in the design - not everyone wants, but to take the computer with already installed axis - there are likely to wolmera ahead of time, new is new, it often is morally nicer) And we, the gamers, hopefully, what worthwhile games does not like surprises...

K
Konnor 16.12.19

Hahaha krasava my identity this clip

D
DragonCommander56 16.12.19

I have all the rules downloaded a licensed copy of the game put the crack and everything works great!
Dante_Avitus
It seems to me that a failure may not be but to sit on it now, too, do not recommend this vet beta version and it has a lot of stocks can be so better to sit for 7 while 8 is not released and will not bring to mind, and maybe Windows 8 will be like Vista, a failure so to speak.
zz01
It shoals again most 8 operatsionka it's a Beta version what you wanted.
Go to 8 OS too early.

A
Arlnarys 16.12.19

In General, aid is nowhere.
No fixes, no patches, nothing.
It remains to be that either the developers High Moon come up with something with the adaptation of the game for Windows 8 or Microsoft pofiksit bug with not recognizing .NET Framework 4.

a
andreym77789 16.12.19

The problem is the crack from Skidrow but it in steam_api steamclient.dll

k
kostyascvor 16.12.19

Well, do not ostaetsya just wait for new cracks from other people

a
andreym77789 16.12.19

I tried to combine steam.dll from the amazing spider-man or infinite loading and if the date of the transfer as advised on 23.08 crashes

a
andreym77789 16.12.19

I noticed many have already switched to Windows 8 I swear that something is not. but most are pirates. I now also have 8-ka is activated to 2013.02. and it makes no sense to put back 7 ku or piggy to start the game. If you don't count subway of the exact same 7 just a little faster

A
Arlnarys 16.12.19

I am against vosmaeri have nothing, such cases as fall of cybertron, one. everything else in it is fine. but in fall of cybertron to play managed.

a
andreym77789 16.12.19

I think when 8 officially goes on sale and then play.

k
kolyan72rus 16.12.19

guys help .start the game and it says Error starting the application (0x0000022).

I
Infiltrator 16.12.19

I had a similar error with the numbers when the antivirus was turned off and normal game.

S
Syntrax 16.12.19

andrei76825
this is a beta buggy in finalke all the rules

a
andreym77789 16.12.19

MHP
Beta Windows 8 buggy? or you're talking about the game?

v
vsegda 1 16.12.19

Please help the game installation stops for 2/3 interest and gives an error ISDone.dll
ghjbpjikf jib rf ghb hfcgfcjdrt

G
Glebwar3 16.12.19

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/62707250/file.html here is a working crack for windows 8