3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arturec05 16.12.19 05:37 am

Speed rift gold (Saints Row 4)

I can't get past a high-speed faults of gold. Are there any cheats or any way to pass it to the gold without any problems?
Tried using ArtMoney, but there is a score kept going back to its value.
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heksenpey 16.12.19

Arturec05
procacia and go...

A
Arturec05 16.12.19

nazhdachka
fully pumped already, don't like, just like Mysia. The rest of the test was on gold, the only thing left

H
Heksenpey 16.12.19

Arturec05
hmm, well then, not than to not help)

_
_sem_ 16.12.19

try try and again try!

A
Arturec05 16.12.19

SEM
trying, trying, trying. Tired already

A
Aenmutus 16.12.19

I, for example, insurance fraud is not impossible, it happens dude.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.12.19

if we are talking about such nonsense where Nada run and roll through the shelter it is in principle possible to pass from the pumping she does not.
if that's where you just need to run to learn for the route. in principle everything is possible but it sarochanskie brokerstvo for nerds. the game is not affected and therefore, the need in it.

A
Arturec05 16.12.19

MunchkiN 616
where necessary to run and collect the balls, like Subway surfers

_
_Irbis_ 16.12.19

Collect spheres to accumulate charge. When accumulated, press LMB or RT, if the controller and will be able to break barriers, it also give the points. In General, nothing complicated.

A
Arturec05 16.12.19

_Irbis_
didn't know what the breaking barriers give points

S
Sujazov 16.12.19

Also enrage these brokerskie mission. Above the bronze can not take. Yes, there are bugs to be stuck in the textures.

W
Woof Woof 16.12.19

Weak Cholet? The rift izi pass, without straining.

z
zzMaster 16.12.19

I also still pass on the first attempt for gold.And it can't ,and I didn't know what kind of fence you get points for that I thank you, now I can try again.

z
zzMaster 16.12.19

Did not notice that the fences gave glasses but Lamai them Zhyzni easier after that immediately went gold.