3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpamerPG 16.12.19 05:37 am

Question about the remaster. (Onimusha: Warlords)

Of you waiting for someone,because under the noise of resice she so quietly came out :(
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkDante2008 16.12.19

I

O
Oleg Petuhov 16.12.19

Compared to Resident 1 and 0 they the graphics did not any improvement of the settings on the TV and what looks not so but on the monitor looks bad

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Personally, I did not expect any special improvements and therefore I am quite pleased that CAPCOM has finally officially ported this wonderful game to the PC. There is nothing graphically to redo there - it's like redrawing a Leonardo painting in a new way. I am disappointed in something else - why is it instead of the classic the soundtrack, which made a single whole with the game and gave it a special atmosphere and originality, put a new, unspoken, ill-fitting game. What do the players care about the scandal in Japan due to the authorship of the music, due to which the soundtrack was replaced? But still, the original Japanese voice acting was added to the game. As for me this is a plus. It's a pity that CAPCOM, it seems, is not going to re-release the entire Onimusha series on PC, limiting itself to one first. This series was unique, each game in the series was made with soul and love. Now they don't do that anymore,