3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
genrix93 16.12.19 05:38 am

God of War - save for the usual games with single companies? (God of War (2018))

As many experts note, that God of War has shown that for games with single companies, all is not lost! This is the game denied forecast on what the future for multiplayer games, that is single prokhodilki outlived her!
Personally, when I heard that in the future game companies will spend enormous funds only for multiplayer, was upset... Because no matter how much we loved the multiplayer, we always want him sometimes to enjoy playing a good solo, so to speak, to hang out (particularly after a prolonged tilt).
I'm sure everyone has that kind of alone, and if it is still new, with flawless gameplay, company, scenario, etc (all so just don't list), then all class!
So, we can say that God of War gave hope to all lovers of loners that manufacturers have learned the lesson and will spend money not only on the stability of the games online (some do not want to waste time, Ubi pls!), but on a good script, the company, in order to make the game as regraveling and discuss!
If anyone has additional information or opinion on this, if someone does not agree with the above, please Write in the comments!
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenKare 16.12.19

A single company for the most part always been in demand, it's developed not want to spend money, effort and time creating online trochiline Donat and luchboxes now generally started games on a mobile phone to do, as there are with the schedule they don't need to bother

B
BatmanWayne221 16.12.19

genrix93
Why are these things in the forum, when it was possible to make a blog and bonuses to farm?

g
genrix93 16.12.19

BatmanWayne221
you're right! had! I just didn't write much, it just kind of happened... next time!

P
PAUTKILL 07.02.22

because of online games, they just forgot how to dive into a single