3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nadoedala 17.12.19 10:06 pm

Lost all orichalcea in the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The problem is this, today lost all orichalcea to collect, I bought the card for helix and it was fine yesterday and today no in-game no the lefthanded mark on the map come in place and there is nothing. Anyone with stacks encountered and is there a solution? The caliper yubikam I wrote but dunno when I will answer.
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordAlex6 17.12.19

Is it possible that You are playing in offline mode. In such a situation, the resource disappears from the game entirely.

N
Nadoedala 17.12.19

LordAlex6
No, steam and yupley online

R
RumerG 17.12.19

Nadoedala
by the way, the same garbage, all online, but Mazin can't log in, error says))

N
Nadoedala 17.12.19

AmonRah
Checked the shop, and orichalcos no

D
DEDGAMER 17.12.19

Today was the update of this entire concoctions with orichalcum, perhaps because of this,it is good that I have not had time to neacoperite not to buy the card,well you will recover you after a while,and maybe sadder,did not have time to use, all burned.

z
zolthan 17.12.19

Yupley sometimes loses connection with the server, though, and does not know about it. The profile still indicates that you're online. But try to reconnect and it will write to you, that can't connect to the server. A familiar problem. Treated only with a connection to a server Yupley)

N
Nadoedala 17.12.19

zolthan
Yes, everything is fine with the connection, found on the forum yubisoft discussion of this issue, so not I have one. there at first about the bugs with them and then wrote about the fact that they completely disappeared. well, I understand
Спойлерhttps://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1940987-CANNOT-COLLECT-Orichalcum-Fragment-in-Bay-of-Xerxes-under-bridge/page3

G
Garsinho 17.12.19

AmonRah
I have the same thing,constantly error the network service

R
RumerG 17.12.19

Garsinho
And you as well, so I'm not the only one). Checked the rest of the syndicate all work at the beginning too it.... and in the Odyssey is anything but gameplay)

G
Garsinho 17.12.19

AmonRah
It strains me greatly,tomorrow after work I will make the brain technical support.

R
Rabidity 17.12.19

I have orichalcea disappeared a few days ago for a day approximately, now they are back. And also had problems connecting to Uplay.

A
Alex Medvedych 17.12.19

And I have the in-game store generates an error. And what do I do with ETM.

R
RumerG 17.12.19

Alex Medvedych
0х70000158 this error?)

A
Alex Medvedych 17.12.19

AmonRah
that's my 0х20100301

N
Nadoedala 17.12.19

Came the answer from technical support yubisoft, said that they are aware of this problem now working on it, be patient I'm sorry and everything, in short, I hope soon will fix it

R
RumerG 17.12.19

Nadoedala
What problem, with what error?)

N
Nadoedala 17.12.19

AmonRah
Well, actually, the theme of the post is missing in the game orichalcea, if you haven't noticed ) But maybe your problem and mine are somehow linked, fix one and another will work too, although my store is working properly no errors.

R
RumerG 17.12.19

Nadoedala
I have the boutiques and the origins of the works, and syndicate, but in the Odyssey there))

N
Nadoedala 17.12.19

All fixed, orichalc appeared again,

m
mihail Beloyarcev 17.12.19

what to do where orichalcum come into place and it's not in the other here he is