3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 17.12.19 10:07 pm

Travers: Dogs Of Hades (Mass Effect)

Are there any consequences if you do not give the data Gray mediator,how will this impact on the story (perhaps in the second part),because the agent warns that when you need help he won't forget.

The wiki just describes this quest,but any consequences of a word,especially who knows ME tell.
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivancik7 17.12.19

saa0891
In the next parts gonna be a mission with Gray Mediator. May be there are any offshoots from the main story. Can't remember what part, but it turns out that Gray Broker is Liara, may be new dialogue with her.

L
LoKKi_SKY 17.12.19

ivancik7
Liara will become Gray as a mediator in addition! In the main game SP, this is a huge whopper! I do not remember how the race is called!

G
Gans fon Friderman 17.12.19

saa0891
Nothing. Went through the trilogy five times, but no consequences nor the second, nor the third.

G
Gans fon Friderman 17.12.19

LoKKi_SKY
Yaga.

s
saa0891 17.12.19

Hans von Riderman wrote:
Nothing. Went through the trilogy five times, but no consequences nor the second, nor the third.
Naturally,I also held more than once,especially the first and second,but then specifically at this moment did not pay attention,and usually played the hero,and then began to pass the M. E. U. I. T. M. and I wanted to try to select the option for the apostate.

L
LoKKi_SKY 17.12.19

Hans von Federman
exactly exactly!!! Damn, in the subject he wrote again to re-take or something!

u
ucher.u 17.12.19

News about Kahoku look, there all will tell. )

N
NUB_007 17.12.19

No

O
Oleg V 17.12.19

there will not be only mention in passing, are of importance to the plot has no...