3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mad_cloud 17.12.19 10:07 pm

How can you find a weapon with an endless supply of combat ? (Fallout 4)

Found infinite combat shotgun at Leighton towers,I wonder what else you can find weapons with infinite ammunition.
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
EKCTPACEHC 17.12.19

The military reserve is not infinite, I also found, just don't need to be recharged.

N
NamorAttero 17.12.19

EKSTRASENS right! Although there is in the game and it is written, I quote:Infinite ammo, but it still means you don't need to reload, and the ammo is spent! Likely error localization...

M
Mad_cloud 17.12.19

Well, Yes ,but still an interesting weapon ,maybe something else similar...

I
Ivanych 17.12.19

I have somewhere an infinite double-barrel hunting.

d
dimOs1 17.12.19

there are guns with infinite shooting?

G
Garris1992 17.12.19

Mad_cloud
TGM to help you)))

D
DrMors 17.12.19

minigun or Gatling would be)

q
qwazzaw 17.12.19

Mad_cloud
maybe I'm wrong, but for some reason it seems that all legendary weapons(maybe except for quests, and partly to the fact that the traders) generates the game, so any weapon can get any effect

m
mechanaut 17.12.19

Minigun with crusher - does all the cartridges do not need to attack

M
Mercurionio 17.12.19

qwazzaw
Not all, there are exceptions. But there's just nailed a property that can be found in other belongings, such as sword General Zhao.

L
Legion1130 17.12.19

Mercurionio
infinite sword General Zhao?:)

M
Mercurionio 17.12.19

Legion1130
And read the comments above to understand the context, religion does not allow?

F
Freack CROLL 17.12.19

Mad_cloud
Today dropped 10 mm pistol with infinite ammunition" it's a handy thing! Sort of randomly drops out because got it the second time when the location was cleaned(on the job).

d
dim3969 17.12.19

I had the shotgun with the legendary super mutant in the library

L
Legion1130 17.12.19

Mercurionio
so, my brother, the only thing that prevents our religion is to read the previous comments.

C
Comandante Che Guevara 17.12.19

Roman Kravchenko
those translators I have Pallisa, running around with a laser gun, can't aim for shot like races*ay, and the joke is that I had 999+ rounds, so I thought was LUCKY, SO LUCKY.... since I previously haven't used it charges a lot was. When I found 200 Saratov, so I was a little kundrati not taken....

M
MunchkiN 616 17.12.19

it was something like - laser gun infinite potential

A
AlexeyMC 17.12.19

All generated randomly, I have two of different mobs met. The spent cartridges at once from the inventory. Right time found this, leaked 2K rounds sending lead all counter. Then when the bullets that ended the spat. IMHO the most useless property, any damage bonus is much more useful. Yes, actually any bonus.

A
AleksB 17.12.19

Mad_cloud
In University point, the Bank has a laser with infinite store, ie no need to reload - don't remember exactly it's called the Prototype - and then some numbers with the letter.

s
solus. 17.12.19

Infinite ammo, as many have noticed, a very meaningless thing. Generated at random. For the entire game met the following guns with this property: smoothbore pistol, shotgun, carbine and even revolver (which is generally idiotic, given the characteristics of its loading). Not recommended as there are much more useful properties of the weapon, down to the legendary enemies.