3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S3ran 17.12.19 10:07 pm

Your ending is earned in your first playthrough. (Everlasting Summer)

Write here your final impression of the game :-)
I got the good ending one Seeds, and the game was very good and left only a pleasant feeling of the passage. In General, lots of fun!
34 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kortman 17.12.19

Oh, and I have the 1st ending was with Alice (good)...of course not particularly keen on the ending... ;-) and actually didn't know that there is so much....Oh how it happened: according to the situation chosen action)) although I would like first good ending with Slava....well, or with Lena, but digging into the story further......Oh, how something suddenly perehotelos to get it (about the end of Lena) ;-) ;-) ;-) in General, the novel a true masterpiece very addictive, leaves pleasant memories and even sometimes overwhelming, so score 100 out of 10 :-)

_
_BIO_ 17.12.19

Alice Bad ending. Not the best, but at least not who were given the achievement of the Opened. :) Then for the sake of interest went through all the rest)

F
Fat Vladimir 17.12.19

Pissed away the summer. Too fast.

w
we get what we deserve 17.12.19

Oh, forum is alive again.
Good ending for the Seeds. Still the first and only, I will soon pass the rest.

d
dantevictim 17.12.19

Lena(bad) xD

S
SnowyEveningNB 17.12.19

Glorifying, bad ending

k
krylatyy_Demon 17.12.19

Simon, bad ending.

S
SEBROVATER 17.12.19

Lena, the bad one. Earned depression for a week

M
MessageO_o 17.12.19

The first time as wanted: good for Alice. Now try Reveal

d
droid343 17.12.19

Lena. Bad...even crying...

c
cev196 17.12.19

opened with Lena started good then why think about life about what is happening stremitsya don't know can't make themselves bad pass((

R
Red_Sirius 17.12.19

Glorifying bad. To the last hoped that it is still to appear at the end of the game. Cried like a little girl-a seventh-grader...

H
Hydrolisk 17.12.19

My first was Alice (generally favorite character). I do not remember good or bad. Then he tensed and opened all the endings including the caudate. And the coolest ending in my opinion when they all crowd then came))

I
Ilya Cybulskiy 17.12.19

Simon, good.

W
WowKerX 17.12.19

Two for the Seeds. First got bad, gave achivu, looped it back, and got a good) (especially after bad just the screen turns black and throws in the main menu)

G
GoliafJx 17.12.19

1st time - Good Lena, 2nd time Good Alice, 3rd - Glorifying Bad, and then I opened the guide and saw everything, but I think it is no longer considered

r
readerX88 17.12.19

The first ending was bad Alice. Then I found the guides and I have got very good Lena, Slavu, Elsie and Alice. To pass the rest of the ending special interest have not yet. The ending is Lena turned out to be probably the most ambiguous. On the one hand, life Seeds after returning from the camp are described in more detail with the other dot at the end most intriguing.
The authors stories worked very well, however , as the authors of the music for the game. The artwork is also quite pleasant and original.

V
Vitaliy Lobastov 17.12.19

The first was a bad end for Alice. I was a little sad Maleh...

Z
Zorran 17.12.19

Simon, good.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 17.12.19

Alice, bad.