3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cev196 17.12.19 10:08 pm

as you spravites with depression after the game? (Everlasting Summer)

and how long it lasts?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 17.12.19

Pfff easily. do not play this game and go look at the pictures to the Japanese hentaicom. After them about any summer to remember.

T
TheReds1892 17.12.19

if you're feeling stressed after the game
then I fear for the future

L
LakerSC 17.12.19

a few days went by itself. I have this condition every time after an interesting game/movie. fever 1 to 3 days. another option, create a tulpa favorite character :3, but that if it was quite bad.

M
Mad Samurai 17.12.19

It is not depression but a kind of melancholy. The game is more about good than about the bad.

H
Hydrolisk 17.12.19

Mad Samurai
that's for sure! Put music from the game and remember what it was. And I want summer, I want to summer camp, do all sorts of stupid things and not think about problems.

w
we get what we deserve 17.12.19

Internet + Dvach = PROFIT

m
mihalevski 17.12.19

turokxxx
alas, dvach is closed :( there are only a parody in the form of Soacha.

W
WowKerX 17.12.19

I caught only the mod (blame the spoilers of the original) Alice (ending Alena), and Maude Samantha (its not the full ending). After I even slept badly a couple of days. Especially when you consider that she Samantha the fashion was not invented (except that the story about the owl)

V
VLalterka 17.12.19

Departed five days... But then I remembered about mods, they help, and the only one not revealed until now...

S
Simorli 17.12.19

Difficult, very difficult. I think that to fully get out of depression or melancholy after this Novella impossible.
No wonder even the menu says This change will remember you for life. True. Eh...

E
EvgenyDMT 17.12.19

DRO... I mean look at all sorts of informative and interesting videos on the Internet))

H
Hydrolisk 17.12.19

What? Depression? There was no such!
Then a year went listened to all kinds of themes from the game.

K
KingFish_ 17.12.19

Suicide good-so it helps

K
KoRnEr 17.12.19

Jogging, bench press, chin-UPS, parallel bars, hammer pear

C
ChOpIK368 17.12.19

Liked the game,but the trick is that they have an effect not so much a story of how music.
After a good final song Let's be friend is haunted,I hear the music from the game,all...Memories,I remember the plot, etc.
In short,I have received 4 good endings and deleted to hell,because of the music I hrenovato,she's awesome,and the song let's be friend do not lift the ballast for me,emotionally,still remember a few tunes,and the emotion of the car,so, no,it is better to remove and I've had enough torment.
Soviet Games handsome not controversial!!!

M
Mett666 17.12.19

The easiest way is to play more. Personally, I'm after the original suffered depression about a week, then just started going through the fashion.