3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XXXCHRONOSXXX 17.12.19 10:08 pm

Impressions of the game (Endless Space 2)

The game was released in steam a little before the official release date. Cheers to the developers!
Share their impressions of the full game.
28 Comments
Sort by:
j
jetjack 17.12.19

Here, just swing. Stellaris set the new benchmark Kosmo strategies, I hope Endless will be at least no worse. By the way, who knows, modding the game supports?

X
XXXCHRONOSXXX 17.12.19

Modding as such, Yes, it does. Was fashion for the early acces version. Developed promised to try to add support for steam workshop in the release version. I think that soon I might add.

V
Vyxyxol 17.12.19

There is support for steam workshop in the release version, which was released today. Russian localization is only partial (well 70-80 percent exactly), interspersed with Polish (hmm, or Czech) and English. The game still started tutorial to take place.

K
Kvadrinit 17.12.19

That is to say, it's better than Stellaris, but worse than the first part.

C
Cheburashka 17.12.19

My otsenochka 9/10 this was to be expected :)) , and developed AMPLITUDE Studios have always done and make masterpieces )))

A
Ansaphone 17.12.19

damn can't get out, well done game, though I think that it is very hard to understand and sooooo long. Even in comparison with the same Stellarium

E
Evgeniy sekret 17.12.19

The only problem is,while disassembled,but it is necessary to understand long.

G
GostTolik 17.12.19

Ansaphone wrote:
however, I believe that it is very hard to understand and sooooo long
damn, totally agree, sometimes so hard that all interest is killed. Well, it's maybe my restlessness is to blame.
And the rest of the game competition - the theme of space has always been interesting. I will continue to investigate - throw while I don't want.

M
MikuHadsune 17.12.19

How to make so that the enemy did not quit, and fought? There is something like a warp of proprietary Dizy, etc.? So as not to give the enemy to retreat? And tired of being chased.

U
Umbasus 17.12.19

MikuHadsune
In the first part, like the heroes ability was.

V
Vladislav Starkov 17.12.19

And as for ugly, you should see the ships?

R
Rupreht Klinsman 17.12.19

Evgeni sekret wrote:
The only problem is,while disassembled,but it is necessary to understand long.
I would not say the same Stellaris and new MOO on the head, and the first two is a little more complicated(not without flaws).
Is this strategy for the General user, and modifying the game is very scarce.
Although I'm probably picky... Considering the market situation, I am extremely happy about her exit.

U
Umbasus 17.12.19

Vladislav Starkov
On the global map Yes, the battles detailed.

V
Vladislav Starkov 17.12.19

Umbasus
Really sad :(

U
Umbasus 17.12.19

Vladislav Starkov
On the contrary it is good. All vehicles can be viewed in the menu designer of the ships and during battle. On the global map they don't belong.

X
XXXCHRONOSXXX 17.12.19

Umbasus
I do not agree. On the global map, high-quality models of the fleets, obviously would not hurt.
Well, at least, not one game they didn't hurt.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 17.12.19

Russification took already?

J
Jewelyn_01 17.12.19

Vladislav Starkov

This appearance of ships on the global map due primarily to optimization. This more simple model with a transparent texture and color saves power iron users. Pleased that the developer took care of those who do not have top-end machines. But after 200го of course, having the map 8 empires the computer spends on the course (especially in the galaxy of maximum size) is not enough time. So such things. Yes, and as a stylistic device looks cool, it's a pretty good solution to me.

PS
Well if the game models of the other ships were not, so no, in the mode of battle ships more than spectacular and beautiful, exactly as in the editor.

X
XXXCHRONOSXXX 17.12.19

Zardonic_i_am
No.

J
Jewelyn_01 17.12.19

XXXCHRONOSXXX

In each hand there is a Russian language interface, so why NOT if YES?!

http://live-рутор.org/search/endless%20space%202/

PS
When talking about the voice....so 4x strategy is not about chatter. But if talking about some minor errors of localization, so work on fixes, according to the developers, in the process. And then, these small errors are not so critical that would not play this wonderful game.