3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 17.12.19 10:09 pm

Impressions of the game. (Bright Memory)

Good enough optimization.
Spoiler
Well, the game itself is played quite briskly.
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanY - 2013 17.12.19

The game - zhdems continue.

u
ultragta Pokazanev 22.02.21

waiting for continuation

P
Palych Rocks 22.02.21

Played, short of course, but the idea and mechanics of the game are interesting. Here, just for the fact that it was made by one person, you can put 100,500 likes. In terms of quality, it looks like an AAA-level project, if the team worked on the game and released a campaign for 25-30 hours + finalized the mechanics and the plot is sure that it would be a masterpiece of the year. Wait until it is processed in normal quality

a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

I don’t understand the enthusiasm for an under-shooter-under-slasher, besides without a plot. What causes such delight in this non-optimized misunderstanding, with crooked control, with bugs, crashes, and even from the first person? ? Do you really like unfinished games about anything? And, of course, the author of this article made a surprisingly wise decision: to add jumping on platforms to the bouquet of "advantages", it's so convenient - jumping without seeing your legs, from the first person! Applause to him for that! The magnificent
Xuan-Yuan Sword 7 was given 7.4 points, and THIS was 7.9 points. Where is the logic and common sense? Can anyone explain the secret here? 4 points from me to the author, for dumping it all alone, but it would be better to do something else.

N
NMD 2020 30.03.21

Now the mobile version of the game is out.
Spoiler
The same game as on the PC does not require an Internet connection.

G
Gott mit uns 17.11.21

Not to say that the game turned out to be very demanding, while graphonium is at its best. All modern buns from Nvidia are present in the game, and the optimization is five points out of five. Decent buffoon who want pereprohodit is not two or three times)!

Spoylerhttps: //www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/bright-memory-infinite-rtx-ray-tracing-reflex-dlss/

1xXSASHAXx1 17.11.21

alex 19061967
Wow, as you envy, good bombing, but in fact he never said anything.

N
NatanieLzZ 24.11.21

It is a pity that the release version does not have a system for evaluating your actions like in Devil may Cry, which was in the demo

P
Palych Rokov 24.11.21

A cool game, it's a pity only a short one, this release had to knock out the dough for a full-fledged AAA project and it would be a hit

N
Nanwea 29.11.21

also a little puzzled by the hype around this game.
Yes, for one person it is coolly made, probably even a masterpiece.
Yes, even for the company, it is done very well in almost all aspects, not without problems, of course - but they are very small.
But where does such a hype come from that she is just god-like? I don't understand, if you look at the game as a whole - a very short duration is perhaps the most powerful argument when evaluating the game ... yes yes 1 person and all that, but for now we will just omit it.
Further, there are a lot of unpleasant small problems such as tracing shots, visually incomprehensible range of a mile of attack, sometimes the hooks are not visible on the move - these are already jambs of leveled design and tp tiny problems that still cling to the eyes.
Well, okay, but there is no most important thing - what is its highlight, so to speak? only that it was done by 1 person?

HZ seems to me not a game, it is a part of the game that is finished and slightly polished - but this is not a complete product in order to at least somehow adequately evaluate it as a game

N
NuKoLb 09.12.21

in 2 hours 18 minutes, passed on the penultimate difficulty, the short game is happy ... I
thought it would be longer.
in general, the game of norms, it will go for 1 time, though there are a lot of bugs, I have a mission in a car ... they drove through the cars of enemies and they flew in the air))
it got stuck in textures many times and had to counter. points to launch.
In the end, the game becomes super easy when you pump a fiery fist, which does not consume anything and which takes down an overdose of armor and hp to bosses and stastists, imbalanced bullshit, or planting 200 rounds or a couple of times with a fist, it became uninteresting.

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

alex 19061967 wrote:
I don’t understand the enthusiasm for an undershoot-underslasher, besides without a plot. What causes such delight in this unoptimized misunderstanding, with crooked control, with bugs, crashes, and even from the first person?
Firstly, the game was made by only one person, and secondly, in terms of the visual component and optimization, it is much better than many AAA projects that were made by numerous teams

Gott Mit Uns wrote:
All modern buns from Nvidia are present in the game, and optimization is five points out of five.
She walks cheerfully on amd glands

B
BerkutSuper 23.12.21

And the game came to me. A bit short. but still liked it.

k
kurskiy 23.12.21

A short but good and fast-paced game.

D
DarthMuaddib 18.03.22

Igruha is very reminiscent of master of shadow. I'm more into Horizon Dawn Zero than this "closed world".

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.03.22

It could be a good game if it didn't have Chinese folklore in it. Not enough dragons

K
Koraho 03.04.22

One and a half hour shooter for C grade. It would be better if money for the design was invested in the development of enemies and combat, the final boss is killed by a stupid LMB spam even without aiming, and this is on the last difficulty.