3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19 09:15 pm

risen or risen 5 3600 5 2600

The people, help to solve this problem, now I have a i5 processor and a 6600 card 1060 6 GB, so I decided to update a little system and my choice fell on risen 5 3600 the price we where the 220-250$ in short I figured that is enough money to literally penny to penny on the mother, CPU, cooler and ssd under Windows, but it turned out that these processors is very much like good memory, but such that dermansky costs about$ 100 and now I have a delema, maybe we should get risen 2600? will there be a noticeable difference between 3600 and 2600 with my video card in games despite the fact that I do overclock will not because can not and do not try to climb things you don't understand and ask nobody. Or is it better to drop the ssd and for example from 3600 to take, or even what are the options RAM I have an old kingston kvr21n15s8/8 16 GB 2133 frequency
30 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferz-83 14.09.19

From ssd do not give up anyway because he will drag the whole system,but about the 2600 CPU can really work with almost any memory,but the 3600 requires a memory with a frequency of 3000 and above,why are you worried you have games that lag on your system,I'll tell you that even ryzen 2600 will open even 1080 ti don't know about the rtx,I have ryzen 5 2600 happy as an elephant,whether to take ryzen 3600 it's your business it's all marketing dude they are created in order to try to plug the Intel its 8 generation I'd have taken better afford a graphics card at least 1080 590 or radeon there is 8 GB of VRAM will be enough for all the toys on the ultra will drive at least another 2 years of good luck!!!

S
SemyStall 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
Nasobiral to the RAM, and take 3600. To work percent and 2133 will be, but slower. Then buy another one.

S
SPR1GGAN 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
YouTube banned?

and generally you be to get a i7 can and 6700 K if the mother is on the right chipset ,and there is nothing more to change for the map of 1060 or above, it is still spokon all pulling

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Me not banned you just have not delved into the problem, I know that the 3600 is better but first tests in the video with a map and not 1080 1060 second question is not so much the processor as in the operative and in prices.
On YouTube, I have not found a comparison of these processors with a map 1060, for example

S
SPR1GGAN 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
Yes, without the RAM point in taking him there ,and without it, it will still be slower than 3600 2 600 .
and where does the map test ,1060 and if your current CPU is enough ,on top the map you see the difference of the processors ,and if all tests on 1060 and fps would be the same ,because all upclose would be in the map

but I would advise just take your i7 under socket or kseon from the same family

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

Ferz-83
The game is not that lag but the percent is already loaded to the eyeballs, and in some games there is MicroProse, and it is time to switch to something newer, at least partially, to the CPU for 3 years and now it can at least sell for the normal price.

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Under my socket only fit a i7-6700 / i7-7700 but the first price of a horse, somewhere$ 400 or even more, maybe because they are not doing already, I don't know but the second is not particularly praised, and like the Riesen is not worse than the i7 7700 but I could be wrong.

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and if all tests on 1060 and fps would be the same ,because all upclose would be in the map
Well, this question was originally whether under the card to take enough 3600 or 2600 if this card fps in games will be the same that on one that on another processor. This is actually what I wanted to know.

R
Ryazancev 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
Go to the PM.

S
SPR1GGAN 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti wrote:
but at first price of a horse, somewhere$ 400 or even more, maybe because they are not doing already, I don't know but the second is not particularly praised, and like the Riesen is not worse than the i7 7700 but I could be wrong.
but 400 per cent which still pulls and the more 1060 or whatever for the whole system on the risen?
the more you can push your i5 and to take b/i7

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SPR1GGAN
Sale price my items already included in byutzhet and buying a rig, I certainly will not, the whole Assembly Riesen costs about 430 $ to 450$ and is much better in terms of prospects for the future than to take just i7? especially as I have quite shaky mother to him b150m msi bazuka

S
SPR1GGAN 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
with such layouts ,I agree that it is better to collect at Riesen
now we just need to determine what to save ) on the percent who wished to sell and upgrade or opertive ,which is also to sell and upgrade
a drive current opertivno not tried? maybe she boldly takes 3 100 ?
and to change to overclock the thing 10 minutes googlesky as it did on the motherboard you have and the memory you have ,sticking this and that on what zavedetsya

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SPR1GGAN
I never drove, and all electronic where I got my curve hands were broken at all )) this I mean that to me it is better to overpay than to get to break and pay twice )
And so for the sake of interest I found an article about his memory and how to drive but only under one but. more precisely in two but need drangova and chips by Samsung and I have a peer with chips from micron, those old shorter is not an option

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SPR1GGAN
As the option to abandon in favor of ssd memory and take 3600 to in the future to buy a better card and SSD but for example when the future will come is unknown maybe in a year maybe in 3 or 5 years so is it worth now then take 3600 2600 or better ?

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SSD I would not take at all I still how to boot Windows in 20 seconds or 2 minutes, just in certain games loaded long texture and sort on SSD it is not so much well, actually only for that thought to take it, plus I have a hard drive slow vedichesky red 2 TB 2012 issue )

A
Ar4er2016 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
To take the course need 3600, the more you are probably still waiting for you to sit on 1060 which is to say, obsolete. But under it, dear motherboard, and memory need at least 3200mHz. I it has long been distribute approximate Assembly (except for DNS we have nothing else)

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

Ar4er2016
This byutzhet I do not pull, and on the 1060 I can still sit long will who knows with these prices

S
SPR1GGAN 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
SSD once you try it ,it causes primykanie)) I also took under a system of 120 gigs,then a couple of toys thrown prochustvovat that тfкео the primary testing between lokas or after TP in assassin and all ,took terabytes and now all the games on it throw .
and the PC to rebutt 30 seconds is useful if online the game freezes ,time to reconnectors

M
Marion Cobretti 14.09.19

SPR1GGAN
So I'm not like a SSD at all, just in this situation it is possible to sacrifice in favor of SSD RAM and buy it later, well, new year for example )) only then will be no need to reinstall Windu, and I do like horror don't like even though it is not difficult, or you can save on the RAM and using the 2133 to the new year and seems to catch brakes in the games. although I've looked compare memory with 2133 3600 like Riesen and there with the resolution at 1080 was a wild difference and 1440 is just slight well in 4K it was not really my map, and I think 4K will not pull ). Well, or wait a few more months and buy everything you need, only then is not the fact that sell their hardware, at least for now there is a buyer.

S
SPR1GGAN 14.09.19

Marion Cobretti
SSD is udobstvo and opertive need ,so it is better to postpone the SSD but Swati good memory