3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 17.12.19 10:10 pm

Camera! I lasted about 2 minutes. (Anno 2070)

HOW??? How is it possible in 2012 to release a real-time strategy game,with fixed camera? How can I play this game when the format is by definition? It is for this reason I couldn't handle city life at the time.Much hate,such a strong project and so dirty so stupid like it's 2005.Isometric uncomfortable,the scaling in step 3,even do not want to play,look at the picture,and wants to turn just a little closer,like to sit in the car in which the seat does not move,you can go,but wildly uncomfortable. Couldn't even bring myself to delve into the game,well, not gone,all thoughts of having to configure the appearance of the playing field,and this impossible man.In short, erased.
And then, wonder,as well,such a game did tried,but she's not popular..?-Well, can't do three-dimensional field,well nakoy zilch at all to do it,make a high-quality two-dimensional model,in the end neither one thing nor the other man.Fi is shorter.
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
KostaRPK 17.12.19

Eugene Main
Your opinion is VERY important to us.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 17.12.19

KostaRPK
You love cats? and that love in silence.

K
KostaRPK 17.12.19

Eugene Main
I won't say anything more!

F
Floppy.. 17.12.19

Eugene Main
Read and wonder how the developers forgot about your whims.You're right-this is a game thought and made to admire the ships,buildings,people scurrying back and forth doing nothing.That's your opinion and it has a right to exist.As well as what is done for others,has a right to exist-obviously.Do you something useful and that is to please everyone and we'll see rate.In conclusion we can say that FI You Eugene the empty space with his opinion,not respecting the work of people,whatever it was for you.

W
Warboss 17.12.19

Eugene Main
chtol addict? F1 and twist your camera as you want...

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

that's for sure ) figure it out first and then write. Rotate the camera and normally without F1. Fixed camera I have not seen here )

D
Dagot 17.12.19

The camera is spinning around the axis while holding the mouse wheel. Sorry, author, that you did not have 2 minutes to find this trick. But in order for the forum to pee, enough time, and that is fine.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 17.12.19

I wrote about isometric,it changes? I also wrote that the scale 2-3 steps,or is it not so? camera to spin is nice,but without changing the isometry that trick is worthless.What 3d are you? so what about 3d can be involved,if the isometry is not changed? if you zoom in two options near or far?
Floppy.. And here's whims,and here's what I do or do not do? someone works making games,I work in a different field,why these comparisons? I want to Express Fi at my work? that's when you play the role of the customer,then Express,and so it's swaying air.More than sure that unlike you I made much more useful for my life.Floppy..

Q
Qwynex 17.12.19

I wrote about isometric,it changes?
And the mouse wheel to twist slightly?

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 17.12.19

Qwynex
and what can I see on the field on top? or you can look at buildings from a different angle ? F1 does not count,the use of this added in the game is zero. The wheel just rotates the camera around,or delayed by 1 step.Intermediate values not given.

D
Dagot 17.12.19

That is the whole vine due to the fact that the camera does not change the angle of inclination to the surface? Yes, it is definitely sad. But that's the way things are, even with Anno 1701 (Anno 1503 camera even not spinning freely, was 4 fixed positions). Developers, obviously, the camera is not seen as such an important criterion. And it suits many, including me. In some black&white camera, of course, is much more advanced than I was, but whether it is necessary in all policies? And when all is so critical for RTS? Missed this point.

A
Arentos 17.12.19

Generation of the Crisis is so severe that even in stratezhke should be like in a shooter...

F
Floppy.. 17.12.19

Eugene Main
You write another nonsense.It is foolish to look for in the game, the schools,everywhere is full of them,in your work too.Games are bought not for the sake of stunts, etc. Pass on,played with,not yours,don't shit on the brain to those to whom all this does not prevent.And shit in both of us full,and this is not the place to brag.And lastly, I note that all claims regarding the quality of the product,not the forum players,and the developers forum.

F
Floppy.. 17.12.19

Eugene Main
Oh yeah, will answer questions addressed to me.1Каприз that until one has done in the area that Hayot nothing is a whim and not understanding made.2K that comparison,how would you do your job,there are clever people(like you,me, etc.) which you will find the shoals(according to them)and point them out.3Вот when your work will be appreciated around the world,then and saluted his works,helpful you ours,but wait, you just expressed my opinion and got a simple answer.And about the air you are at the point,put things in a circus because of your bugs and what you better don't think so.Made-I congratulate you on this.

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 17.12.19

Floppy..
I'm not looking for schools,I spoke.It just so happens that having good potential,the game for two minutes just freaked me the lack of ability to set the playing field for themselves.So I got pissed that I even wrote about it on the forum,it would seem that I do Nehru.Made like a three-dimensional box,and customization options did not,what a ridiculous bun with F1 did,why a little clear and a full three-dimensional model in the game did not.Outrage is exactly as if you went to the store to buy pants,and then the size is either big or small,and who gives a thing to you,if you have this size, it's your problem,go with no pants means.We go to only the thick and thin,now get otsedava,ish was special.

F
Floppy.. 17.12.19

Eugene Main
You me did not understand.This game was not for you and not for you.And the fact that it can not hold,so it's obvious.The game,as the developers,anyone that should not.Sales will tell who is right and who did wrong.And about the potential you're wasting it.This series has always been distinguished by the fact that he tried to diversify the game world from series to series,and the fact that they went to such a step like this(I mean left from the past to the future)speaks volumes.Write down all of your resentment of Ubisoft, they'll listen,but will do so as it is profitable.And I don't see the point in such topics as this.From all this,you can see what happened.I hope you just accept and look at this game differently,and if not,it should not be so to yourself.dont worry be happy)

E
Evgeniy Glavnyy 17.12.19

Floppy..
OK.I understand you.Perhaps you're right.Just not my thing.while playing even so will try.

M
MagicHero 17.12.19

experience Ubisoft is not very good, the servers are constantly falling especially in Heroes 6, and anno is not to go

D
Diowneiron 17.12.19

And nobody thought to dig in the config?
Here is the final guide. https://steamcommunity.com/app/33350/discussions/0/530646715639423718/