3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axandert 17.12.19 10:11 pm

CSS freezes every 30-40 seconds (Counter-Strike: Source)

Problem: when I play KSS (CSS steam) the game freezes for 2-3 seconds every 30-40 seconds, hang down, and the game continues, one good FPS went up by 20 and 80 consistently. played the day before everything was fine, however FPS was 60. the computer at night, turned off, turned off wi-fi adsl modem. the next morning began the rigmarole with the game, and not only CSS but also with call of duty modern warfare 2 (also STEAM). what to do I don't know. re-installed STEAM, Windows, neither helped. in the BIOS, and the modem settings have not changed anything.
if anyone can help, thanks in advance and I bow...
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
WorrY 17.12.19

or inet buggy or overheating of the computer

x
xDDGx 17.12.19

It seems that the problem with the iron... As I understand it, in between the freezes, the game gives 80 fps, while previously it was 60? To start, turn on vertical sync, and listen to advice WorrY, do a sweep. temperature. For a video card I recommend the RivaTuner app - click the first button configure, there is a few more buttons, recent monitoring, there is shown the temperature of the video card, run it, after the game, play 10 minutes, go out and fix the temperature... If the video is all right, maybe really hot percent, there is a handy program Everest (only it is paid, but in demo mode, the temperature of the CPU should be displayed - just in the window of a program open the first spisochek and tray icons appear with the temperatures).

a
axandert 17.12.19

Not 80 FPS, not the first 80, it was before only when you play 5*5. when great people fall. now hovering around 80, with 15*15. I have a PC old.
online watching movies, listening to music through the Internet, everything is normal, spike torrents too. other games not STEAM, have not tried, schA put the Stalker and see what there is. played PES10 there are also all normally without any delays.
look of course the temperature.

a
axandert 17.12.19

in Stalker or in lan, or in single game, nothing freezes. it's probably just steam.

a
axandert 17.12.19

schA friend said that steam css crashes due to call of duty modern warfare 2 is true or not I don't know.

x
xDDGx 17.12.19

I don't know, something I doubt that the problem is due to another game... But how can it be a problem with Steam, if it and even Windows re-installed?!..

a
axandert 17.12.19

but I'm not saying that the case in call of duty modern warfare 2. I just don't understand why steam just freezes with the game on the Internet...

k
kronsi666 17.12.19

this is nonsense because call of duty modern warfare 2

M
MaXim20838 17.12.19

Podskazhyte what to do if I play CSS v90 , and any games. I got out of the game every 5 minutes on the working table .What to do , help )

M
MaXim20838 17.12.19

Podskazhyte please what should I do if I play KSS B90 , and in any games and every 5 minutes the games on a working table but not vyklyuchaetsya , podskazhyte what to do ?)