3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dryal 17.12.19 10:12 pm

You are all of the additional jobs?

Hi, friends! The first time I write here! Recently bought the Witcher third, but will start to take it after I finish the rest of the game on their pitch.
Was wondering if trying to run games on hundred percent? That is, perform all additional tasks, find items, etc. Now doing job in Watch Dogs. Do you perform additional tasks, even if they are the same type (like Watch Dogs)?
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyril Tesla 17.12.19

The answer is in fact simple...
In most cases, if extra job takes pleasure in their performance, then why not pass them even indefinitely, for example the same rampage in GTA V (and indeed in the series of GTA games).

And if additional tasks are nothing except for exercises, well, perhaps you can certainly one time to accomplish but no more than that, purely for show, in order or that the game was considered to be thoroughly traversed.

Some here, this is my vision...

M
Moretc 17.12.19

Dryal
Tell us how you manage to still play Watch Dogs (if this is the first part) and a little something go to pass some extras in it. 6 times I tried to play more than two hours could not master, even the license has not changed my attitude.
And on the issue of trying to pass all the extra quests, the task of collecting. Only in the Arkham series could not master all the puzzles of the Riddler.

D
Dryal 17.12.19

Moretc
I started playing it when it just came out, but due to the fact that then my PC decided to play around with graphics settings, I have it no longer start. And now, after 2 and a half years yubisoft gave away watch dogs, and of course, I also took it. And since the game fails me before the end, I decided to pass. Now doing the quests, because every night you go it has been my habit. Even the physical machines does not seem as disgusting as it is.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 17.12.19

No, not walk, if they are routine. And they in most cases routine. The storyline campaign and was forgotten. Especially not tolerate collecting, in any game it is not overpowered, except for the additions of Joe's Adventures for the second mafia.