3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semen Vodovozov 17.12.19 10:12 pm

Skyrim SE, for some reason not everything is translated into Russian language, help!!! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to fix help
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gans fon Friderman 17.12.19

Simon Vodovozov
Fashion set?

L
Legendary_Magistr 17.12.19

I have the same problem. (Yes, the translations are ruining fashion) Have 60+ modifications, and what you put in Russian, half of the turns in English.

J
JoKeRD07 17.12.19

Yes, a frequent occurrence. But I always only the location was in English (SE)

S
Semen Vodovozov 17.12.19

Yes put

S
S
Semen Vodovozov 17.12.19

Hans von Federman
Yes

G
Gans fon Friderman 17.12.19

Simon Vodovozov
Unofficial patch for the Special edition you have in English, so part of the game too. Try to put the patch with Russian translation. I have Legendary Skyrim.

N
NekooNyan 17.12.19

This is right. the patch work, you need either with Russian translation either knock him out and everywhere will be Russian language

L
L303 14.02.22

NekooNyan
No, I put the Russian yaz patch anyway, half the game in English

Q
Questionsss 18.03.22

A third of mods affect some locations or items, renaming them to English. Alternatively, play in English. If you do not know English - put crackers. I myself am constantly surprised when I find in graphic mods a change from Skyrim to Skyrim. When installing mods from the nexus, look at the Translations tab and look for the Russian translation there. Or translate yourself using xTranslator (the API from Google is built in there, you can translate through Google Translate by pressing the 1st button)

Q
Questionsss 18.03.22

In your case, one of them is most likely to blame.

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

Questionsss wrote:
1st button to translate via google translate
AND get the skyrim equivalent of "Cool the fucking CFRP. I appreciate its usefulness."? I translate myself.

k
kuckies 18.03.22

unofficial patch is to blame, install Russian localization