3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 17.12.19 10:12 pm

Share screenshots (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Please save your SCREENSHOTS UNDER the SPOILER!
Highlight and click Spoiler

PTA
Spoiler

Found two good colors, sorry you cannot apply for a Caduceus(top high end gun in the beta)
Fell in the hospital(if preprohormone on hard), and green gave a passer-by, sometimes they need help.

Dark Blue, not like the dark blue, more like violet.

Gun

On the last day Bethke, sometimes something causes damage. As a result, the death for no reason.
92 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimakSerpg 17.12.19

StarDNikolaevich throw config, I have way too pécs 760 :) as the Second screenshot from the trailer.

Spoiler

The PTA and the purple outfit was richer. And the timer updates the range of shops was, either five hours or ten.

Sorry no statistics of murders and other things :)

H
HWAII 17.12.19

DimakSerpg
ummm, and who is the timer used? all the channels were jumping to friends, in search of fiola

D
DimakSerpg 17.12.19

Alexey Arkhangelsk are you talking about? What channels? What quest? All players on all servers in the stores of the dark zone the same thing.

H
HWAII 17.12.19

DimakSerpg
all players on different servers are different things, yesterday, 4 hours spent looking for just fiola on a Bicycle, and 1.5 hours on Fiol m1a. And have done so. Went in game, ran around all checkpoint found what you wanted, and your friend, if it is on the map otobrazhaetsya orange circle, if he is not with you on the server, then jump to him and again run checkpoints(and there are already other things). Etc. to another friend who is on another server

D
DimakSerpg 17.12.19

Alexey Arkhangelsk Tin... Why did I not know about this? Although Zadar is still the same :(
So sad, I so wanted to dress in all purple, or to find a purple shotgun M870.

By the way, I and my friend exchanged money and experience, and the clothes chosen in the dz is also possible. Enough to livnot from the group and kill each other. My account was 10000, so he gave one thousand. Before the murder can still take two or three players.

H
HWAII 17.12.19

DimakSerpg
We were running 2 groups together, it was fun, 8 people, kneading hard. М870 saw from the seller. It was very fun

B
Bard Lyutik 17.12.19

A batch of fresh screenshots on ultra settings with resolution 2560*1440

Spoiler

D
DimakSerpg 17.12.19

Spoiler
When I saw, formication herd ran. Because the building is empty and infected. And then these silhouettes.

R
Roy jons 17.12.19

Royal_King
And what is the normal SweetFx of these links? fps many strands?

R
Royal_King 17.12.19

Roy jons
it screens with the same fashion: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5147/
fps sits down to 2-3 shot for me is not critical

D
DimakSerpg 17.12.19

Royal_King Damn, ran ran, I realized that don't really like the cold color palette. You can make it so that colors were in the original? I mean, a nice little yellow sun, a normal complexion, but the clarity remained the same. )
And in this fashion, all the stupid white stuff. I Witcher 3 played with a similar mod, but I played with him until the end of the game.

R
Royal_King 17.12.19

DimakSerpg
here https://yadi.sk/d/YHadrQ_xq7tyS

E
EKCTPACEHC 17.12.19

Royal_King
I want to put a mod, but ready early in the game folder and threw everything. A downloaded preset and what to throw, I understand it is still something to swing?

V
Vladislav Mayboroda 17.12.19

Royal_King
OO , I have the same video card . What is SweetFX ?

R
Royal_King 17.12.19

Vladislav Mayboroda
threw well just above)

R
Royal_King 17.12.19

EKCTPACEHC
all files throw in the game directory, then downloaded a file with settings into SweetFX_Settings.txt and replace the one in the SweetFX folder (if it rocked separately or with other mods). This same file can be edited to change the look of the game (to change the colors or sharpness for example...), the rest of the files do not touch, they are standard everywhere. On/off effect in the game by pressing the ScrollLock

E
EKCTPACEHC 17.12.19

Royal_King
Thank you will be shaman ;-)

D
Draculia 17.12.19

Spoiler

D
DimakSerpg 17.12.19

EKCTPACEHC when you throw off the files, run Sweet FX Setup I only have then worked.

E
EKCTPACEHC 17.12.19

DimakSerpg
I like threw and worked.