3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naalsan 17.12.19 10:13 pm

Purple-pink texture glass elements base!?! (Subnautica)

Good time of day.
Faced with this problem, texture glass structures on the basis of steel here this purple pink color. Tried all that I can think of to fix this nonsense, but that does not help. If anyone encountered same or similar problem tell me ways/solutions for its elimination (or any other problems in the game). I have a PC of course antiquated and it is possible that here and there is not any solution except replacing it, but not yet have this capability((
In General, help adequate by the Council if you know what could be a glitch/bug, I would be grateful))
PS: the Game is not on maximum speed, but everything else is stable and without any problem.
20 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Y
Yagor179 17.12.19

The same problem, maybe the video card does not support DirectX 11, as I have, because such a dris.
But most likely a bug, as the dris that have appeared recently.

L
LybitelPoigratVGames 17.12.19

It's nice...)))))))
A bug game or vidyuhi

I
Ivasik 17.12.19

STranger_92
Wood for the graphics card been updated ?

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Ivasik
Firewood I checked in the first place as it got sweepangle...

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

This bug glass textures I version only 59963 for March. In version 1.0 (59783), which release in January all right.

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

v1.0 (59783) is fine without texture bugs.

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Egor179
You play the license or the pirates?

K
Kapellimestari 17.12.19

Means so, bright pink tile is the system team about their absence.
This means that out of the game these textures are gone. Of course, this is only one of the versions, but so far only rassmatrivaem her because it seems.

What to do:
Log in to library steam and find Sabatico. Right-click and invoke Properties. In the tab Local files the second to last button will check the integrity of files that need to run and wait for installation.

If the problem was what was suspected at the beginning, the textures will be downloaded and installed again.
Well, suck your paw if you do not have litsuha.

Y
Yagor179 17.12.19

STranger_92
The license for these games only license.
And even then, the pirates and the license is nothing from each other do not differ, only pills and the presence of achievements.

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Egor179
Okay, thank you. Then obviously the problem is in hardware, too ancient and lag.
Although it still remains unclear why the version for Jan problem does not occur, and in the version of March it appears.

Y
Yagor179 17.12.19

STranger_92
Perhaps in the outfit already fixed the problem.

S
SerGrey 17.12.19

some version 60024 (April) issue relevant, but 59783, like I said, all the rules. Decided to make fun of and set direct APR over Jan... it's probably not a missing file. in dxdiag'e written that installed DirectX 11

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Sergrey
Yes, the problem has migrated to the April Assembly. About dx 11 not quite understand you.
April top Jan did not help apparently?

M
Mariiial 17.12.19

Either the wood is old , kasyak Repack (if a pirate) or lack of files

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Mariiial
This bug appeared as on license with version 59963, and pirates (checked here and there). I think that with the release of version 60024 better, but no. If bug was not until the last two versions, it is logical that he came with them. And yet developed or do not know about it - because the problem at a very small percentage of players (as I understand it, otherwise, the information on this issue would be more), or just gave up on this small percentage of players.

S
SerGrey 17.12.19

STranger_92
in one igruhe plain text was written, Oh! forgot the text) actually there in settings you can tick the box, if there are these pink textures, and from the description (when you hover over the item settings) mentioned that it is because of the features of Directx 11,
personally, I have I doubt that my PC bought in 2008, supports dx11)) on the uterus written DirectX 10 caliper... I doubt she knows 11) or there is a problem and who exactly all the hardware supports dx11?

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Sergrey
Yes, the problem exists in people with a modern PC, the filling of which fully correspond to the maximum requirements of the game (i.e. support dx 11-12). There are not many, but they are. A few people talked to VK about a month ago, but so to anything and did not come. Decided to wait for the update, but as it turned out, neither of which is not fixed.

Y
Yagor179 17.12.19

How much time has passed, and not corrected.

N
Naalsan 17.12.19

Ягор179
Yes, it is. Still, it's that time again flexing, but just do without the glass structures, and Luke to the base and Windows in other structures to install without bug.
PS: The saddest thing is not even the base elements, it's a Cyclops with bagabones windshield, in the management of normal glass from the inside, the outside, respectively, all as in the screenshot above...