3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 14.09.19 09:15 pm

Questions on creating and configuring network v.2

23 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 14.09.19

during a thunderstorm there is a risk of such a jump of energy that the integrated card can burn down the entire motherboard, and if you put an external it will only burn it.
The network cable goes through the tower lightning rod?

B
BIGzx 14.09.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
dear,I really need your advice,the problem is that the very need to work a stable,normal Internet,but now I have to sit on a 3G modem with a speed of 6-15Кб,now has 5 floors and against it(200m in line of sight with no interference)my private area,my question!can I hold the cable,if so,how?,or only on Wi-Fi if it is,what equipment would you need?
Beforehand very grateful for your response.

A
AlexanderJammol 14.09.19

Can anyone suggest what equipment I need to create a wi-fi network in the apartment?I imagine it this way:at the entrance hangs a box connected to the telephone line,and computer with the adapter catches the signal from it and goes on the Internet.The question is,what kind of box should hang(router,the router or something like that)?

S
SpardaX 14.09.19

Possible to implement such a connection?
There are two computers, connected to the Internet through the switch both have external ip, the next question is it possible to connect to the Internet from the switch to the router to give no other wifi devices (TV and other)?
Thank you in advance for your advice!!!

M
MunchkiN 616 14.09.19

suppose I have a Wi-Fi router,
if I buy another Wi-Fi router - is it possible to create a network between them as if they were connected to each other via a cord?
those so that the radio network was one or one completely duplicated the other in terms of access.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.09.19

AlexanderJammol
now as far as I noticed all the modems have Wi-Fi those to be connected to a phone provider and a radio signal to the Internet to distribute the devices.
for companies that do not have built-in wifi transmitter, you will need (e.g. gaming hospital) to purchase a special expansion card (network controller) with this antenna and he will be able to connect through the air.

D
DartMaul 14.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Yes, if at least one of the routers supports bridge mode.

D
D.Artist 14.09.19

Such trouble:
Recently purchased a Wi-Fi router connected it to my ADSL modem
the transfer goes as it should, all devices are caught, but occasionally drops the Internet
sometimes 2 days to work without crashing, and sometimes an hour maybe 2-3 times cut,
have to restart both devices. When my Internet was connected only
using ADSL modem for 3 years not had a single crash. This is a normal situation for
Wi-Fi routers or something I can do?

A
ADYG_ParadoX 14.09.19

Guys, how to create a point of Fi with VI:
PC
modem D-link DSL-2500U http://market.yandex.ru/product/996536/reviews?sort_by=rank
To be able to connect to it with phones, tablets etc. That you need to do or what you need to purchase?

K
KOsMILE 14.09.19

ADYG_ParadoX
actually need to buy a router.
Your Dlink'a throw of the network to the router and everything .. Wi-Fi ready. (well, actually a current it is necessary to configure the modem and router)

A
AleksFrolov 14.09.19

changed the modem on it 2 kind of connection usb and ethernet
what better to use?

D
DartMaul 14.09.19

There or USB 3/4G modem, or in the best cases for your printer. This interface for a network infrastructure not designed

N
NukeNick 14.09.19

AlexanderJammol
So the router is the translation of the word router)

S
Scorpion 14.09.19

Want to make the Wi-Fi on the ground floor 4G (Yota, probably). There is a network there, there are 20m on the street, right outside the door. The network's stable, reception is good.

How to be in this case? While leaning toward option USB modem active extension cable router.

What is the extension for this good if I need to put the modem on 20 meters? Such norms?
http://www.omix.su/shop/omix-pro-20/

https://www.avito.ru/moskva/tovary_dlya_kompyutera/aktivnyy_udlinitel_omiks_usb_2.0_396405744
And this? Then to it you need a router with two USB

Well, what router and modem best for this bundle?

K
KPOT1987 14.09.19

Who knows, is it possible two ADSL modems to collect the bridge? They will work at a distance of 2-3 km, if they are just a phone wire to connect, or between ATS definitely needs to be?
upd
Myself found. This thing called xdsl bridge.

W
WarlokIII 14.09.19

Has an external WiFi antenna, firm Chinese nouneym with Ali. A good antenna so that at a distance of 150m catches the signal without loss of quality, because of this, this device was taken. He is also to distribute the signal, but how to configure both the adoption and the hand signal? command in CMD to know, and know how the idea to do, but the problem is that in the adapter settings where it is necessary to adjust the distribution to the receiving the connection tabs access. There is a bypass that system?

m
masha 14.09.19

Router why two antennas? He uses two at the same time?

Z
Zatainer 29.09.20

Hello everyone, I have an apartment, thick walls, the shape stretched out, the karoch router is in the caridore, repeaters do not help, as it is easy to understand took, still the speed is low, in general decided to take a mesh, it would be nice that would be lan gigabit? up to 14 to what can you pay attention to?

P
Petruxinson 29.09.20

Zatainer
How do repeaters not help? What did you try their repeaters, how did you connect them? You can look at the mash systems TP-LINK Deco M5, Tenda Nova MW6 for example, but I can hardly believe that repeaters do not help. How many squares is the apartment and how many rooms?

P
Pirogo4ek 04.10.20

Zatainer
How thick are the walls? How many squares is an apartment? Is the wiring all right? If the repeater doesn't help, you can try the vertlines, but all I've seen is with only one lan port and waffles. It's not clear why you need the mash.