3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wadik00 17.12.19 10:38 pm

HELP SOLVE the PROBLEM WITH Counter-Strike 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

I go to online play, tried a server it starts to boot and gives this inscription :

This server is using a newer protocol ( 48 ) than your
client ( 47 ). You should check for updates to your client

or like this :

#ServerBrowser_ClientOutOfData
Che to do much on this one. who knows, only in more detail, and then I don't know what's up.
215 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dozaemon 17.12.19

Do you want to update the Client :)

W
Wadik00 17.12.19

I updated and I go there garbage some write error anyways.

B
Black Jack 17.12.19

download latest patch for cs. only one negative - the server on which you can play right now - you are unavailable
and patch cs v.36 or later

W
Wadik00 17.12.19

I have a pirate by the way. I installed the v patch.36 and here's a garbage kakayato crap comes out and it wasn't works.

D
Dozaemon 17.12.19

but that gives an error, after installed the update ?

B
Black Jack 17.12.19

Everyone (well, almost) pirates. I personally torment-torment, and then downloaded entirely already patched 36m patch counter and installed separately from the previous contra. As a result - can play on servers with Protocol 47 and 48th

W
WM_1 17.12.19

please tell me where to download c.s 1.6

n
nclaos 17.12.19

as it said on any server can only the mouse cursor control, the keyboard is silent, and only through reboot?

B
Black Jack 17.12.19

first go to settings, look hang if the buttons on the action. if not, download a thread config. if Yes, then try to download the other firewood or download COP from another site

s
spat111 17.12.19

help I'm trying to play Lan but when I go to someone realties or come to me pishit invalid cd key????????

s
spat111 17.12.19

help I'm trying to play Lan but when I go to someone realties or come to me pishit invalid cd key????????

n
nclaos 17.12.19

the problem the MS and remained(see 03.01.09), and downloaded another version of cs and tried to change the office help

F
Flitix 17.12.19

guys help me please!!! I go to the COP and nezahodil servers zamist it says - Could not contact master game server to retrieve server list. That's the problem please help !!! Thanks in advance!!!

[
[Inferno] 17.12.19

the server seems topolka

F
Flitix 17.12.19

and can podskazat what do I do please???

T
Timafei 17.12.19

People might be a little out of topic but maybe someone knows. This problem with friends I wanted to play here but when you create server in counter (1.6 version all the same) nobody can connect. Or rather, one person can connect and the other not. What does it depend? And how to create a server? Is it possible to create a server to which anyone can connect? Thanks in advance.

[
[Inferno] 17.12.19

Flitix
the game license?

F
Flitix 17.12.19

I downloaded it from Nashnet

T
Timafei 17.12.19

The game is not license. Assembly. But to my friend with the same version of the game can connect. But he himself is not able to connect to those who podklyuchaetsya to him freely. Tried different versions of the game. And does the possibility podkluchenie from IP? It may have something to download for example, I saw some Southgate servers for cs.

N
Nightwolf[SPB] 17.12.19

gfrdghrd