3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 17.12.19 10:41 pm

Well, you guys came out? (DayZ)

As you experience booooooooy version?) Trims all say the game as it was and remains shit ( I don't think so, I always liked them for everybody )
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BorodaOLD 17.12.19

It's too easy.

a
ashtar1 17.12.19

I ended up playing Dayz. Today began a 3 day free games, but for me rest days are not necessary. In two words - not mine. He virovac its a good idea. In the implementation it's very bad. Lagi. At turns, moving, trying to leave the premises. The computer pulls. The game is terribly stupid. 5 minutes could not move, a server is not allowed to make a single step. Further loot. Every pissing the barn is a jacket and jeans. No food, but it's okay, the idea is this. 5 hours met one guy and heard the shots a few times. Stupid zombies. The animation lag. After being shot in the face, they freeze for seconds in the same position in which attacked and then fall. Scum day and night. Everywhere the right door, the left door of the car, the battery. This type of collect a car?

Well, I finished after a whole pile of bugs: take a soda to drink, in his hand was a gun. Finished. The gun was gone. With inventory on the ground either. And I'm standing like an idiot in the field, without weapons, far go zombie. Such anger took. Went to Steam, there is even better: people playing with the 2013 game just croutes Mat. Of negative reviews lot.

Unlike me, they've played before. I met today. This game is nothing but bewilderment did not call me. It's just terrible, 4 out of 10. The world is empty, bugs, lags, goals, no sense at all. Drank soda - lost gun. No game yet so didn't abuse me. Well at least for free))

S
SPR1GGAN 17.12.19

how was the hat remained ,for lack of alterantive at the time the RAID nearly 2K hours in snovnom stuffing frags ,then cut the loot I scored at the game ,recently I went to look what Yes as why I did all the administration ,dick will the Bank ,loot in the cities as there was no and no to salutata as always you need to run to Sz
But introduced endurance ,a minute run a minute to go ,great mechanics yeah ,there's something wrong with thirst ,was otelsya the column ,ran 50 meters ,again thirst ,after an hour of this game came out and blew the client .
so I played
Spoiler

L
L303 17.12.19

ashtar1
Yelling from soda xD

e
evildesh 17.12.19

ashtar1
About all we can agree but for the fact that the world is empty... You apparently do not understand what to play or just game with gta 5 confused

S
SpamerPG 17.12.19

out.you can send into oblivion

T
Tim7472 17.12.19

A bunch whining of the inept casual. The Bank can not open, damn