3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19 10:41 pm

Peak Soldier (Wardens Keep) (Dragon Age: Origins)

People help. I go to the fortress, the ghosts of guards and start talking, but as soon as their conversation ends, the game. Tell me what the problem
72 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zazie 17.12.19

TSE glitch. It is necessary to go to the fortress and quickly leave. Then again go and play.

V
Volk-Naemnik 17.12.19

you walk in, turn around and go outside. Then again come back. And everything will be alright.

G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19

SPS. schA try

S
Snip 17.12.19

there is another option to cut the English language and a voice from England, it looks like the crack add-on glitch..

p
palladdinn 17.12.19

all turned out, in and out...interesting quest. By the way mage left alive and killed the demon, I'll try Sedna a demon to war. Anyone have any aamudarya, unsubscribe

G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19

ATP, both ways helped.

s
stran96 17.12.19

and I have here such problem: I can't find the sword that hid the previous owner peak soldier who knows where to find it?

G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19

stran96:
the sword is in the main hall (where the last fight takes place). click on the painting Portrait of Asturiana, will come out the chest, where the sword lies.

p
palladdinn 17.12.19

G. E. R. A. L. T., do you mean where was the last battle with the demons? CeTO can't find such a portrait, there may not issu?

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 17.12.19

The portrait hangs above the fireplace near the stairs.

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 17.12.19

By the way, I recommend to kill and demon and Avernus. The 1st set armor, 2nd - Rob for the blood mage.

s
stran96 17.12.19

G. E. R. A. L. T. Oh, thank you, and mechik cool?

p
palladdinn 17.12.19

SHADOW_Fire_warrior in the second room it turns out...I realized at once, but he's not duplays me..I already passed the quest, can this...well, okay, whatever, I already have a GG monster))))

X
XAndreSX 17.12.19

People can screen with mestopolojenie sword to throw all my fortress was running and nifiga nenadal midna picture nepashet

k
knockin_on_heavens_door 17.12.19

Avernus can somehow give the last two points to the new powers?

M
Megion 17.12.19

knockin_on_heavens_door
No.

XAndreSX
You have collected all of the history of the fortress? The painting will be active soon after that.
The first part of the story is taken from the statue in the courtyard of the fortress, the second part in a jar of jam in one of the rooms inside the fortress, on the third corpse hanging on the spikes in the last room, where the magician greeted.

F
FlurFxStyle 17.12.19

When I drank the potion opened 2 the ability of blood Lust and a burst of blood and the last 2 not Acrylonitrile empty boxes(no one knows why?

M
Megion 17.12.19

FlurFxStyle
Because they are not.

m
maningonzo 17.12.19

Oh, and I just this topic and was looking for, I also threw. Thanks for the tips!!!

[
[Biked]aka[DeeKay] 17.12.19

The problem is related to a bug in the file facial animation. Treated very simply. You need to copy the file
\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\AddIns\dao_prc_nrx_1\module\audio\vo\en-us\facialanimations\modulefacialanimations.erf
in the catalog
\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\AddIns\dao_prc_nrx_1\module\audio\vo\EN-us\facialanimations\
replacing there the same file.