3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 14.09.19 09:16 pm

When you need to change the generation? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

How to know when you need to change the generation, and whether you need to change it at all? Because as I understand it, all the skills except for a few that can be saved will be lost.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan313 14.09.19

https://forums.playground.ru/ancestors_the_humankind_odyssey/go_zapilim_gajdik-981805/

F
FiftyFour7250 14.09.19

Ivan313
Answer to your question, I unfortunately have not found ('
Just quite a lot of skills learned, and because I would like to know whether they will fly, with the change of generations.

I
Ivan313 14.09.19

FiftyFour7250
So there had to ask.

W
Wulwsten 14.09.19

FiftyFour7250
The skills reinforce one to each child so to learn skills more than children is meaningless.
Whittling children from different males and females (so as not to degenerate, incest is not here), believe the children (bottom right number of dots on the bottom of the circle, swing so many skills, change of generation. Repeat until you examine all close to their settlement (long-range attacks difficult without sleep, although it is possible to establish a new settlement), then make a leap of evolution, appear in a new place, not always safe. Build defence, hand weapons (turns sleeping, just kidding). And again the fruit of study, change of generation.
For those who think that it is the same after the change of generations, we are consolidating the skills that forever cemented, and after the jump get the opportunity to develop further and faster, but harder.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.09.19

Wulwsten
Okay, thanks, turns out I just wasted 10 hours played, a lot learned, a lot of places have seen, and all in vain :from Now probably will throw the game.

By the way, as for sleep during long trips - I'm just at nightfall, went to bed in the trees a lot of them everywhere, build it, fast, convenient.

W
Wulwsten 14.09.19

FiftyFour7250
The change of generations, they only turned off, but available for study, just scipy generation, give birth, put it on, quickly replenish essence can be home on the corpses of relatives, not mabudi two to wear. I am also in the beginning of the so stepped back but caught up quickly)
The place is also not going away, even buildings and clothes remain, so go ahead, explore new)
I'm trying to understand whether it is possible to fix the mutation without evolution, by crossing with the mutated, because it is for all of its kind feature available. It's more fun than getting a machine from evolution)

O
Overfault 14.09.19

Wulwsten
Alas, it's not working. After the change of generations some mutations disappear. Although logically they must be over come and not disappear

W
Wulwsten 14.09.19

Overfault
Carefully, disappear only mutation children, this is even in the warning before you start writing.

O
Overfault 14.09.19

Wulwsten
I know, I'm talking about the fact that you cannot get from all mutations. For example, in monkeys, the mutation in the omnivorous, the idea is all his family has to hold the mutation. I breed it with a female that has the benefit of straight walking, and the idea of the cub can hold 2 mutations and with the change of generations they'll be fine. Further, the grown monkeys creates an offspring with the female for another perk, but after this mutation on omnivorous disappears. I think there is still a limit, but to check it I can't

W
Wulwsten 14.09.19

Overfault
And, I also decided to check it out, but time to play nope) so long as the right way to fix this jump in evolution)