3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dumian Norkin 17.12.19 10:43 pm

Sword Exalibur, infinite only litsuhe? (Dying Light)

Hello, I saw recently a comment of one guy about the fact that the sword exalibur breaks down after seven shots. I have it endless, I have a bug, or is it developed such a surprise the pirates gave?
38 Comments
Sort by:
V
VariagGames 17.12.19

Dumian Norkin
Bug because it really after 7 strikes flies in the tube the debris and not the gun=)

D
Dumian Norkin 17.12.19

VariagGames
Oh, on YouTube, I have all sorts of famous people watched the passage, they, too, are endless. As well, supposedly the bug sometimes works?

B
Banderovec Dzhon 17.12.19

is this a problem?turned on the Trainer,there is a function to get the weapon any did not break

S
Shis98 17.12.19

I litsuhe in the inventory says that it is broken and can not be repaired, but it has the same damage as before failure

H
Heksenpey 17.12.19

Dumian Norkin
where did you see that he is infinite? he has a strength of only 7

R
RipBoy 17.12.19

nazhdachka where did you see that he is infinite? he has a strength of only 7

It is possible that the 7 strength of the sword we find, but the one that you can create a drawing break ?

H
Heksenpey 17.12.19

RipBoy
all the broken weapons in addition to firearms

D
Dumian Norkin 17.12.19

nazhdachka
Well I found it and already killed 15 zombies, and nowhere is it written that it's broken.

H
Huamai 17.12.19

Just after seven hits, his damage is reduced, but possible to beat.

D
Dumian Norkin 17.12.19

FaurScvin
How to kill with one to three punches, and kills.

R
RipBoy 17.12.19

Dumian Norkin How to kill with one to three punches, and kills.

But on the contrary the numbers 7, what is written ?

N
Nikewww 17.12.19

EXPCalibur - Easter eggs. His power is not in damage, but in the Fane of the game with him. If he has strength 7, this does not mean that it ceases to deliver the mood! Use it, for example, for a game of Golf, zombies!

R
RussianGames 17.12.19

Citerna sword of some sort,chopping zombies in one hit until it breaks and when it breaks it remains,but only deals little damage then,and repair the sword is impossible.The sword is pulled out from the corpse,the night has come.

p
popadopulus 17.12.19

Dumian Norkin
no matter pirate or license BEFORE the PATCH the sword broke after the patch the sword became eternal he even be accessed by the function fix

d
dunte 17.12.19

and after a patch?

B
Brock Samson 17.12.19

he palimony get hit by one more with tightness zombarey so that will not find ) and in addition experience skill goes )

J
JOKERIVAN 17.12.19

comrades, and where this sword get??

p
popadopulus 17.12.19

dunte
what do you mean what them is that the more one had of the game was so far, one official patch version 1.2.1 considering that the release version of the game was 1.2.0, and for this reason they are gash at the game all known Easter eggs

T
Tytanyumm 17.12.19

JOKERIVAN

p
popadopulus 17.12.19

for those who are not in the topic map where the drawing missiles, air support, he would, I never found