3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krll 17.12.19 10:43 pm

The radium rifle, getting familiar. (Fallout 76)

As rumor has it, they say - one of the best automatic rifles(if not the best) in the game... Quite an interesting point of potential radioactive damage to her. With the stated baseline characteristics for 40лвл - Damage: 30 (Ballistic), 13 (Radiation). From the point of view of usability in pvp... very high hopes delivers.
Met who where? Can already used? What do you think?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
EdReaper 17.12.19

bought the recipe from a super mutant, but so far no 40ур to be crafted, you need 5 LVL armorer perk

P
PeroAlxp 17.12.19

A dubious enterprise for PVP. Explain. The talent calculator I will take his perks GHOUL, radiation will be treated. And in pvp shoot me with radiation and treat :) super

k
krll 17.12.19

PeroAlxp
I thought the perk ghoul does not negate the system of radiation accumulation(reduce max HP), and treats it not permanent, but rather in the form of accelerated regeneration that pvp in General is pointless, if it is of course all so.. +a heap of radiation in itself, the ceiling of CP to decrease while the rad-away not eat the fellow... it is necessary to test the whole thing in General. Yes, and the ghoul perk is endurance - perhaps the most stupid thread, don't see much sense to pump it higher than 3-4 points, and then only for that would stick Adamantine skeleton. So very little who he is, in the context of pvp builds too, probably because I would sacrifice really reasoned of cards to those that called for all occasions.

P
PeroAlxp 17.12.19

krll
Looked like running perk in фолыче4, Yes, radiation will accumulate. But their HP will be treated spruce will hurt. it turns out that the sliders CPS and radiation will grow when they receive radiation.
And here's a thought. If I'm in silovoe to constantly run and get a little radiation, then the big sense in Perca no. well, let's see

G
GenoX 17.12.19

krll
Endurance-so a very useful thing, especially for melee builds. From endurance determines your HP and the speed at which action points are spent during the sprint.

k
krll 17.12.19

GenoX
That HP depends misuse sounds pretty :) Well pumped, let's say 10 units thereof - that is crazy a lot, maybe sensible cards in no branch, and therefore, definitely goes to the detriment of overall capacity. And these 10 units will give you 50хп... and will you health not 300 and 350, direct survivability rife - let's be honest, the difference is ridiculous.
On account of the restoring action points I believe will make a significant impact? I don't know.. again need to test, but judging by the proportions of the other parameters increases give a - %bonus to od plus is ridiculous. As for me - much more urgent points to leave in the next branch, and take the card 30% faster rebuild of the od and maybe even the top of the card to reduce the flow od acceleration by 40%, which I actually in my build and take...
And the verdict - much stamina to swing, there is a reason only malesnica. Which as a competitive class, I don't really get... but MB will do that will be interesting in 76 of them... wait and see.
The only thing that bothers me in this logic, only that over time, the pavilion can new cards to finish... then I can and will make regret that only 3 points put in there.

G
GenoX 17.12.19

krll
I'm talking about melee and wrote, plus I like the power armor is not particularly enjoy, and in the thread there are perks with indestructible limbs, resist damage and resistance to drugs and alcohol, which I consume by the ton.
Swung right milesnick may make all alive with 1-2 bumps. However how it will look in pvp don't know because I pvp is not particularly interesting.

k
krll 17.12.19

GenoX
Friend, for pvp all bots will be reduced... his AI is bots. Online foul in nature and is made for online, so when the map is otahuna and studied, you are not a bot bullet with a minigun and prosharenny specific person.. is a completely different experience. Now will soon introduce a pvp factions - and it will be the main component 76фола. And Loki all mobs in the week with huge stock, you can get around and to learn the details.... not for them the calculation of developers.
And at the expense of resists in a branch of endurance on a couple of dozen units without power - well, just ridiculous.. power when there are hundreds of them gives nothing hurting...

N
Nanotec 17.12.19

And she is LVL 50 ? What is it at LVL 50 damage ?