3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToperH 17.12.19 10:44 pm

CHALLENGING! How to learn to beat the enemy in a BlackOut? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Once again sat down to learn to play blackout and again to no avail. Aim the idea is above average, in csgo Supreme title was. But then to shoot someone in the focus kick how difficult it is ,especially annoying retarded that the window beat and jump constantly.
Stopped for a second, died. Decided to salutati the corpse died.
Seriously,I watch streamers play like them all. They run out of enemies, find top loot,they are not noticed by others.
When I play - it's just whatever. Hold the edge of the area in the middle of the hill,eventually on top of me running people,don't know why,start to shoot and kills me, you know who? Another person who for area avoided me from below. Sandwiches are permanent.
went to salutati the corpse and this moment from where don't undertake uses people in dead quiet.
With sound totally. I for a week have not learned to understand where the enemy is. Well, I hear stomping someone, I just know which direction. BUT HOW TO DETERMINE AT WHAT DISTANCE?
Sitting in the room with a knife,wanted to open a hero, you hear me dude pragal sat lutalyse and heal. Run out of the room, AND HE ACROSS the street it sits.I just oherel.
Falling on the roof,the THREE of US. The man raised his weapon,the second HAS HIM WITH his HANDS ,but the person across the roof shoots and kills me)))))))))))))))

love the game but can't accept the fact that it is not for me. Do not believe in this
and the network already tired
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 17.12.19

ToperH
The same garbage, so don't play any of pubh email in this mode. As for me, it's created just for rats and most of hitreg which can hide and wait for the best moment. Even if you have a skill in shooting it you wouldn't particularly save. So forget it and do not waste your nerves on it)

v
vstorspb 17.12.19

Where to watch the admin? this Umbasus at least a warning should be slapped for rudeness.

ToperH
In my experience game PUBG (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 did not play) and battle Royale as such, more or less successful you can be if you're alone if you sneak around, too, and chemeritsa. And that is science and it should be able to. Very many play groups with friends, so the units you create competition can't! So either find yourself a skvad or embrace. Other successful singles or a single talent such as Shroud, or cheaters, of which bulk.

T
ToperH 17.12.19

vstorspb
In page I'm good to play. KD stable 3+ .There shooting another,even though the PS. when is. In the cold shock and not shooting. And Yes ,there are more cheaters than in page(

s
slk223 17.12.19

go along ride ?
the Russian finally there if I am 19
Erwin#21573

T
ToperH 17.12.19

slk223
Erwin is in batlnet nick?

T
ToperH 17.12.19

10 times fell on the roof of the station. 10 out of 10 times Celik died because he fell from the weapon,and I run around looking for

G
GTSas64Rus 17.12.19

There is a science to rats and camping. It is possible to master if you're under 40 and you constantly go into Tanks under the beer in the bushes to stand. Standing there, standing there and then BAM and killed someone. Here it is luck.
But seriously, there are passionate players who play more than 12 hours a day. They know where and how respite normal gear and where and how to sit and wait. In addition, there are foreign forums where there are guides, maps and leveling. And look at our forums on games, continuous whining and nubstvo.
Learned how to swing share info, or gather a team and try to beat the pros on equal terms.
The main thing is not to piss. For no fucking fear.

v
vstorspb 17.12.19

GTSas64Rus wrote:
There is a science to rats and camping. It is possible to master if you're under 40 and you constantly go into Tanks under the beer in the bushes to stand. Standing there, standing there and then BAM and killed someone. Here it is luck.
I almost. Only 40+ and in tanks do not play ABG onli.
GTSas64Rus wrote:
For no fucking fear.
Killed one who has no sense of self-preservation. But this is a philosophical discussion.
GTSas64Rus wrote:
there are passionate players who play more than 12 hours a day
Most likely it is students for the adult working person and with the family as much time on toys no. Here is camping((((

H
HamataYoshi 17.12.19

ToperH
For me you're pure of pubh describe with every comment. So it is strange that in pubhe you have all the rules.