3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dmsg 14.09.19 09:16 pm

How to kill the boss to get the desired weapon (Remnant: From the Ashes)

I would like to know about the methods of killing bosses to get a specific weapon.
Example: ENT the last boss on earth (maybe instead of a dragon).
If he shoot feet - will give the hammer. If you do not shoot the rifle.
In General I would like to know how I understand these bosses with variable loot a lot. If someone in the know or in practice that knocked miscellaneous - write.

To Rome with clavigera (4 armed giant) knocked in a different passage of the sniper and the hammer, but did not understand the conditions that affected the loot.
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

dmsg
dmsg wrote:
of ENT final boss on the ground (maybe instead of a dragon).
About how, and I didn't know that instead of the ENT could be a Dragon. And for the dragon that give?
dmsg wrote:
To Rome with clavigera (4 armed giant)
What claviger? I was not like this. Was The Extractor.

I
I0PuK 14.09.19

for ENT, not the rifle and drobach, the Giant beam to kill the small hammer, with the dragon sword of fire from the tail of the butterflies to kill at the same time to axe bostom modifier

d
dmsg 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
I gave the gun to a machine gun with the mod in the form of flamethrower, but I'm not chopping the tail.
May be so called, I don't remember. The four big crap in a circular arena.

d
dmsg 14.09.19

I0PuK
That is just in the legs not to shoot the ENT and drobach will give guaranteed? (I called a rifle because they always felled him to the ground and didn't know what it will give).
It's a radioactive beam he produces? Where produces in the sense of there to shoot it?
Tail direct hack dragon should be in solch or shoot the same option?

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

I0PuK
And a shotgun for ENT better start Utilisima? And then I got a hammer, which did not use it at all.
Dragon as I understand it is better not to cut off the tail, as PP with a flamethrower certainly better sword.

C
CrowBY 14.09.19

dmsg
tail and you can shoot

I
I0PuK 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
There is no best/worst, all weapons relevant. That drobaša more damage, but single shot, the grenade launcher modifier rot. I understand all custom killing bosses locations mileska goes.

I
I0PuK 14.09.19

dmsg
If the ENT's leg at the point of death don't lose your drobos. With the guards in the rum of snipe with the black hole falls in a normal murder.

d
dmsg 14.09.19

I0PuK
That's just what the guards in Roma killed in the hope of a sniper. Killed just stupidly shooting in the head, special vytselivat inadvertently somewhere not to shoot. Not given. In General, do not understand how else to kill him so its all the same to.

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

Killed the dragon in the usual way, received Pscu. Like a machine gun, would be a good gun, but the flamethrower modifier - full hat.

d
dmsg 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Why replace the gun and not the usual gun-machine gun? He damage seems to be more than conventional PP, although the ammunition in 2 times less. Well mod in a regular PP can be a normal insert, but still is a weapon.

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

dmsg
I wrote a good replacement gun because is placed in the first slot. And the usual PP I have not used, I thought it was too weak compared to a gun.

d
dmsg 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
AA. Well, in the first slot most of the weapons are very weak. I liked the gun of the hunter - he can blame everyone: bosses, mini bosses, snipers. In fact the only sniper rifle in the first slot. With the fire bullets almost divine mode. Perfectly sharpened by the armor of the assassin. The ammo is too small.
Now they've killed the final boss, filled up with 5 shots.
Oh and the yellow revolver is not bad, will crafteda with someone from the swamp bosses. It has damage to the area so it is convenient packs of bums to destroy, there is a flaw in an integrated fashion.
Well, the rest of the weapons in the first slot, even the Magnum for me garbage. But I fell on the wiki are still seen guns several.

L
LaserDeath 14.09.19

About Clavigera: to get the rifle should kill him so that he didn't swallow any of his'ena. It is necessary to kill as fast as you raspada. The second pass, the second time failed.

A generally useful and detailed resource for bosses and loot here:
https://remnantfromtheashes.wiki.fextralife.com/Bosses

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

O, is the tie-breaker too, you could shoot the legs.

k
karebonitch 14.09.19

w
walkris 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
For the dragon gave me PP in the second slot with the mod for 25 fire volleys. I really liked it, and other weapons on the slot I found, besides the usual PP picked up on the ground in the bunker 13

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

walkris
You mean the first slot, that is, one in which is placed a gun? The second is the rifle. So I'm talking about this Pscu wrote.

w
walkris 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Yes I saw, but alas after I sent the message. I like guns, and the passive can burn small that would not waste ammunition!

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

walkris
Another way, one plus of this Pski, this is a very quick reload.