3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19 10:44 pm

Help with the purchase of additions (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day. Decided to buy the add-on assassin's creed odyssey season pass because there are 2 discounts.
Product added to cart, applied the promo code for 20% HAPPYUBI
Spoiler
So I pressed on getting rebates 100U coins - there I was given a code.

In General, the question is - where to enter the code to activate another discount.

I hope I understood correctly that you can get a discount for coins and promo code!

So... tell me.
10 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 17.12.19

The idea is that one or the other. Will have to choose

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

It only remains to mention that the average score of additions is 7 out of 10. And if you haven't bought this DLC or are not the owner of the season pass - now is the time to buy it. Until January 21 for the promotional code HAPPYUBI you can get a 20% discount (link at the UbiStore). In addition, for 100 Uplay points you can get another 20% discount and they will add up. So hurry up!
Or is it nonsense?

D
Dako7 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Write your situation, as I want to do. I'll take the DLS separately and 100 coins discounts on every DLS, I use the third ACE is not necessary, so I'll spare solid. By sabzh in the store Yupley there is only one discount or for coins or discount of the store, they don't starautsya.
P. s And then XS from infa? There in the basket ready for a promotion code, try to break it down, tell, very interesting.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
as already said 1 coupon 1 discount, more discount will get

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

Dako7 wrote:
I'll take the DLS separately and 100 coins discounts on every DLS, I use the third ACE is not necessary, so I'll spare solid.
Hey, write where to get them separately! If cheaper, I will do so, the remaster of.... not dug.

D
Dako7 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Yupley walk into the store, there is a tab games, DLS, special. suggestions, take DLS and you will already have a DLS to Odyssey, season pass for 1800 and the legacy of the blade 1300. Although I don't know whether it is cheaper, Atlantis for 500 rubles. they just will not give up, probably still have a set to take.
Discount promo code HAPPYUBI. The promo code is valid till 21 Jan 2019. Discount is not valid for pre-orders and Season Pass-s and cannot be combined with any other discounts. That's the way the answer to your first question.

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

Dako7 wrote:
Discount is not valid for pre-orders and Season Pass s
HEH.... My first screenshot of discount applied promo code for season passes :)

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

Anyway, I lost 100U coins. And had no beer on the 300r :)
I hope the evening though with the purchase no problems.
But the question remains open, I got 100 coins discount code 20% - where to use it?

v
vovastij 17.12.19

-MODEUZ-
On Your screenshot it is visible - to Apply a different promo code, that's where you enter the code for 100 Uplay points, right in the basket, everything should be summed up.

-
-MODEUZ- 17.12.19

Thank you for updating Your application.

Allow me to inform You that You can activate only one discount per order, i.e. You will not be able to activate 2-VA promotion code at the same time.

Please let us know if You require any further information or technical support.

Sincerely,
Cyril
Support Ubisoft
Question is closed :)