3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 17.12.19 10:45 pm

A friend's troubled son. How to be?

I have a friend one. He is married and has a son of 14 years. His friend, frail but always wanted to have a son with combat skills. Constantly bragged to our company, as his son in the Boxing circles all out. The problem he has is happened, that the son began to show character. I mean, I wanted a fancy computer and that's it. If no, then insulting the mother, the father with a fist to the gut. At school it all complain that all lifts and beats. This is reported to parents, and they do what? He beats them too. This is already familiar to all our ears prozhzhuzhal that the pride his son despises. Recently, near its entrance the company was sitting, his son comes home and the father with insults: "Alcuna, come on home, come on in. Alive. The son of this stout and dorowat sized for his age, I made a remark to him that with the father something is wrong, now you take that back. Apologize to your father then. It got me in the shoulder shoved hard, a dick called and drove from the yard. This is the situation. How to be?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 17.12.19

and I thought who is the author

K
Kovboy belomor 17.12.19

And not how to be, soon he for a period of 5 to 12 leaves.

d
dexex 17.12.19

..I'd rather the child have bought a new PC ...current stsuko, the kidneys are not dropped..he's just a boy 14 years ..and a card 1080ti bonus drove, and after 4 years in armeyku , what would visitors from the South..

B
BIG_CrasheR 17.12.19

Bookbinder again buns?)

P
Pilat. 17.12.19

a dick called and drove from the yard
still pendal wrote

m
masha 17.12.19

boxitem
Recently I watched the video, it said that the woman to sleep with lots of men, can be born here is such a fuck or nigger, if a Negro came in contact. Woman your energy field vzaimodeistvuet with your sex partners and collected their information.

For example in religious texts it was written that the parent who behaves sderzhanno and suppresses its own negative desires, repay these desires begin to manifest in his children.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.12.19

boxitem
They will have to suffer until it goes down.And he sits,without prison do not cost