3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 14.09.19 09:16 pm

Locks without keys (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Tell me - met in game 2 where you can insert the keys, but the keys themselves can not find.
1) in the desert near blind dealer there is the corpse of the mob - there you can insert the key
2) in the marshes have a round door there too

Vacuumed locations far and wide, no keys. Or is it too random - dveri-level generate, and the keys not :))
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmsg 14.09.19

zvelya
1) Drops from packs of dogs (the boss).
2) Round the door - way out of the maze in the swamp. Is the key to the maze open. Without this key, the actual game does not go through the door that's not really necessary in a maze and so teleportatsiya possible.

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

dmsg
1) the rod will only give if to shoot him in the forehead. Otherwise give only a collar.

S
Stanislavich 14.09.19

What give with the warrior, which lies next to a blind merchant?
Just wondering. In the first passage had the location of the dogs, but to beat them was not (and malchika was not from a dealer), now restarting the world fell mobic from a dealer, but with a pack of dogs - don't know yet or not.
On the ground dropped the helicopter with the garbage man took his pocket watch. But Barbossa was not. Fun game randomic so. when doing a quest there is a part of the necessary, good. if this part remains, and there are parts that are quest items and when you restart the world - disappear from the inventory...

Well, for example, in this case - you need to pick both malcik, and a boss that can not fall out. When the boss drops quest item (probably not know), therefore. when game is restarted - this item disappears.

I
I0PuK 14.09.19

Stanislavich wrote:
What give with the warrior, which lies next to a blind merchant?
modifier turrets, simony

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

Stanislavich
The analyzer saves
Throw back the save game file, e.g. save_0.sav, and it displays all events that you generate in this passage. In General, a record of all bosses and the locations, which have fallen to you, there are saves already in the beginning. Thus it is possible to restart the world at the start and check the save game, until, until you hit the desired boss.

z
zvelya 14.09.19

Don't quite understand - if I will restart the campaign, all quest items will be lost?
I thought that if I have the watch, then when restarting I need to generate only a robber...

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

zvelya
Yes, all quest items will disappear, type of the keys (in a separate tab), but the clock is not quest item, and usable amulet, so they will remain.

d
dmsg 14.09.19

zvelya
Watch and amulet, see amulets, will remain. Like for example mask a dealer with a garbage can as a helmet to wear.
But from a purely quest items will only have the key card from the unit 13 and the key opens the same door with PP.