3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piece_of_Shit 17.12.19 10:47 pm

Performance degradation and departure at a random moment (Dragon Age: Origins)

During the game, initially all goes well, even at high levels of graphics gives 60 fps, but the longer you play, the worse the situation becomes, until unplayable: the game crashes in a random moment, or crashes, but performance decreases severely, as if the laptop is less than Giga operatives and the graphics card 730, and a built-in intel'ovsky (i.e. frieze, fps drops to sometimes ~10). I've tried everything you can find in Google: asked of high priority and 4 cores CPU using task Manager, re-installed the game completely, even lowered the resolution and graphics settings - nothing changes. In the best case, just the performance drop or crash occurs a little later than usual. Tell me some more solutions to the problem, please. All fans to write off all of the wood vidyuhi dedicated: Yes, I have the latest version for GeForce... in 2019... for game 2009, here.
System configuration: Intel core i5-3230M 2.6 GHz, GeForce 730M 2GB, DDR3 6 GB. In short, the Acer Aspire V3-571G.
43 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 17.12.19

Fashion any set?
I have,but decided all by increasing the paging file.

u
ucher.u 17.12.19

Try to work with windose HP and run as administrator. All patches are? It won МЕ1 without the patch finally does not run, but there for protection.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.12.19

LexxProAktiv
No, don't put mods at all. By the way, I forgot to write that the game is the license Origin. What is paging file? I can be with him and shaman, but I forgot.
ucher.u
This is all I have in the beginning tried: and XP and 7 and 8 and Vista and admin. Say: all the obvious light options I tried. Maybe not all heavy artillery was used is that: well, there is allegedly on the level and the BIOS (well, the BIOS I am literally, of course, did not use, I just clarify what is meant by heavy artillery). Patches all I license from Origin rocked, there is a last machine standing.

u
ucher.u 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit wrote:
By the way, I forgot to write that the game is the license Origin.
It is so clear. On pirates, no one complained. )
The most stupid option, try to play offline ie completely disable the Internet.

L
LexxProAktiv 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit
Control panel\All control panel items\Counters and performance tools
there will be a configure tab visual effects.Advanced tab.
P. S:Although,I think the problem in CPU frequency.For example, my first CPU was I3 with 3.1 GHz.

-
-Dismal- 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit
It does not depend on a computer, rather than the best computer, the more crashes). The incentive was a discussion on the topic - ....*** flights to Deneme.

Helps to undress and go Odom(during transitions...There's weird and then towards the end on ultra running around there, and all the way through.

A
Apokalipsis113 17.12.19

The paging file should increase. The origin of the game itself, this is not clear do not need a stub to disable - he eats good performance.
Also make sure in terms of food, everything on high, without reduction, adaptive parameters, etc.
If 10kA, then disable the stuff under the game from Windows. Options -> game, disable all.
Well geforce experience to make sure that there is no background recording and recording the best moments - the low frequency in the laptop, so in practice it may well eat up resources.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.12.19

LexxProAktiv
I have Windows 10, there is no Counters and performance tools. Yes frequency percent no problems in Turbo Boost to 3.2 GHz it rises.
UPD: Found this tab in another place: I really have with her shaman, as it turned out, but I'll try again. As I understand it: Specify the size -> Maximum size (MB) have to fill, right? To enter a value from RAM or HDD? Or just tell me what to enter, I enter: the RAM I have 6 GB, HDD - 500 GB. That's what it says: Total paging file size for all drives:
- Minimum size of 16 MB
- It is recommended 1641 MB
- The current size 3625 MB
ucher.u
Yes, I like and so without him play often)))
-Dismal-
Yeah, I saw that article and also tried. The missions do become less frequent, although, alas, disappeared completely. But I'm more interested in why performance is lost in this game. With the departures I have to continue to fight do not see the point made.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.12.19

Apokalipsis113
Apokalipsis113 wrote:
The origin of the game itself, this is not clear do not need the stub so as to disable
Now the question is overdue. What do you imply by this? I usually play at all unplugging the laptop from the Internet, and Origin log in Offline. Is this enough or do you mean that in the game, where in the left menu, at the bottom it says logged in you need to go, too?

E
EMPs 17.12.19

Apokalipsis113 wrote:
The origin of the game itself, this is not clear do not need a stub to disable - it is good eats performance
words fierce pirate or a man with the dvuhyadernik?

Piece_of_Shit
And on the subject of options, as well as tips a lot
https://steamcommunity.com/app/17450/discussions/0/810923021675096701/
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_origins/tech/dragon_age_origins_vyletaet-795382/
http://forum.igromania.ru/showthread.php?p=9573946
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Drugie-igry-EA/Vyletaet-Dragon-age-Origins/td-p/5928043

And a bunch of other solutions.Already tried everything?

ucher.u
Took place at the origin of the license (because it is safely moved from steam), for the first time on the config of the a10-5800k (with his insertion, the minimal and Monica 1280x1024), and 8 GB of memory. And then, at 1920x1080 with the same config + rx 460. Had no problems then or then.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.12.19

EMPs
These Yes, everything. About the problem in the resource Manager, I have the subtitle wrote. None of the compatibility modes don't work on all these links I have visited and even more, nothing comes out. I've even had the laptop apart and look at the thermal paste, though slow+crashes only DAO and nothing more. Thermopaste okay (which I was expecting to see, because 3 months ago I was).

E
EMPs 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit
from the locations and actions of bugs-crashes do not depend?

R
RPOCLABB 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit wrote:
During the game, initially all goes well, even at high levels of graphics gives 60 fps, but the longer you play, the worse the situation becomes, until unplayable: the game crashes in a random moment, or crashes, but performance drops severely
I have this problem is encountered more than once in the 1st part of the solutions not searched for,but for myself, I noticed that toils foolishness this game begins somewhere in the 3-4-th hour game in a row well, if it is often to minimize and then maximize,I was treated this method of saving the game and restarting. Maybe not very convenient,but for me it is the simplest solution.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.12.19

EMPs
Completely independent: and during battles, and during boot, and during the run, and dialogue. Everywhere. I'm still inclined to believe that something is wrong with the computer or its software, because even reinstall didn't help, but on another laptop, where Prots are weaker: 1.8 GHz, GT 740M and the same number of RAM (6 GB) the game runs perfect at max speed, as they should. Rocked with the same Akka Origin.
RPOCLABB
Yes, I like doing that too, but I got it just early starts to die after about an hour of the game is about. So zadolbali restart.
ucher.u
Not suitable: I also МЕ1 worth direktom the Robit DAO, so the other direct needed. Could you say what version of DX had to go in 2009 with the game? I'll try to look on the Internet this.

R
RPOCLABB 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit wrote:
after about an hour of the game is about
Well, not if everything sucks so,then Yes to restart it every hour the roof will go.

u
ucher.u 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit
And free space on the hard how much?

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.12.19

ucher.u
On the drive on which the game 102 GB, and generally 157,7 GB.

L
LexxProAktiv 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit
For me personally, the size of the paging file is 24549 MB,but sometimes this is not enough.So I had to specify a maximum size.

E
EMPs 17.12.19

Piece_of_Shit
when you change the graphic settings nothing changes at all? In the story the far left?

W
WanRoi 17.12.19

Here, solves the RAM problem:
Спойлерhttps://ntcore.com/?page_id=371
Read the description carefully and step by step.

P. S In any case the pagefile is not needed! If the game does not start, it would then have to allocate 16MB. Stupid for a normal run. But you are not the problem.