3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 17.12.19 10:48 pm

But if? (Diablo 2)

And if you open a barn for 8 ppl it's all like 8 ppl or still have to fly around and for that matter if you wear Amazon well but without enfica it how many copies will demolish the average cow on 8ппл and inficom? And better measure the shaft and Noa to not die? And till what LVL it quality convenient? And in the barn azovskom LVL as in pill? And that means like 8 ppl, it means that the screen must appear or spawn all around that shows the MX used filthy cheaters? Burn them all from Diablo in the boiler.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 17.12.19

Navali_volume >>>And in the barn azovskom LVL as in pill?
google Area lvl
Yes poidee Tokay same Loka as others ! mobs are generated within a radius of 2 screens or something (have a little fly around)

KST I have long been interested in the question xDD(just out of curiosity) , chests, etc.. Drop them generated from the PLL at the time of generating the maps ? or at the time of opening ? ))

F
FludoTron 17.12.19

Yes

O
Obsessed 17.12.19

And better measure the shaft and Noa to not die?
Navali_volume, Reaper's.
and Yes, to protect merc Vampire Gas is better and cheaper. Koa - clear Varick to disperse the attack merc, type 2 juvela on the ias to insert.

mobs are generated within a radius of 2 screens or something (have a little fly around)
+1.

up to what LVL it quality convenient?
quality there is not all easy.

m
minovalo 17.12.19

The chests in this respect no different from the mobs. The number from ppl, quality, from MT. Have supercustom, of course, your patterns.

j
jibicbiu 17.12.19

Explain about to fly around plz.

m
minovalo 17.12.19

And in the barn azovskom LVL as in pill?
81. Pit 85.

Explain about to fly around plz.
Generates a potential drop through rapprochement with the objects of the farm. Anything in advance to fly around is not necessary, of course, except for the cases when you do not want HP mobs APAT (P1 for wigs, for example).

j
jibicbiu 17.12.19

passed
APAT, or on the contrary reduce? I mean I generate on 1ппл, spread all, got another 7 and HP on 1ппл and drop 8?
Or not?

m
minovalo 17.12.19

I mean I generate on 1ппл, spread all, got another 7 and HP on 1ппл and drop 8?
No, it doesn't work. Need to generate 8 (solo enough 7) ppl to get a minimal no_drop.

MX for cancers, and the radius is about 2 screens, as mentioned above.