3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bobka1991 17.12.19 10:49 pm

The bug in the beginning of the game (is the answer) [x] (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good time of day.
I have a Very unpleasant situation yesterday bought litsuhu Legendary and stalknulsya with the problem in the beginning of the game when without on the carriage opposite the NPC needs me to say something,but that's all he looks and everything!!!the wagon drives into the city and abuts a wall and all...waiting for 5,10,30,an hour or two-nothing happens!!!
Downloaded a bunch of piratok different versions,switched on and off DLS,changed settings,download save...to no avail.
Such feeling that does not trigger the scripts.
SSKE and nexus mod manager are.
Help!!!
50 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 17.12.19

SSKE and nexus mod manager are. Help!!!
and you better try without them. Even without mods, on a clean legendart.

b
bobka1991 17.12.19

Tried every possible way...no mods at all only of.DLS! I also disconnected-connected...run from a shortcut,with the launcher,SSKE no difference!

m
mad wolf 17.12.19

mods do not only of.DLS!
if no mods, then where and what for there SSKE and nexus mod manager ???

Run from a shortcut,with the launcher,SSKE no difference!
delete in the data folder, all subfolders, I ask steam to verify the cache and run directly from steam...

and the sound is even though some there?

b
bobka1991 17.12.19

The ambient sounds,the sound of hooves,the wagon is...

delete in the data folder, all subfolders, I ask steam to verify the cache and run directly from steam...
made no change

F
Filis 17.12.19

bobkabodka
I davnooo had a similar problem. but only with Oblivion'om. Played-played, everything was fine, then scored, after some time again decided to run, and all the characters I have are silent. That is, the subtitles go, the sounds of the game world is, the only people all at once numb. And because Skyrim engine is very similar to Oblivionesque,I think the problem has a common root. Then I was able to get them talking, and not really tried, had no desire to play. Apparently, the problem in your system. Check different driver direkth and may the force be with you :)

b
bobka1991 17.12.19

Now it's getting worse...I updated the sound driver and now lost all sound in the game...During logotipa the sound is in the game!
In other games there are...what's the trouble?

F
Filis 17.12.19

The script does not work, the sound is nothing to do with, apparently. Such thing put in the folder with the game: dotnetfx35setup.exe ? It happens that if you do not supply, then there will be glitches and crashes.

m
mad wolf 17.12.19

In other games there are...what's the trouble?
look what you have the sampling frequency of zvukovojj, Skyrim prefer 44 kHz, 16 bit.

b
bobka1991 17.12.19

Filis
dotnetfx35setup.exe reset ,44 kHz 16 bit. put no change((

S
Sheril 17.12.19

bobkabodka
Well, there you write your config comp

And where did you buy liteboho legendary?

b
bobka1991 17.12.19

Thank you but the solution I found myself.
Downloaded diretcx almost 200MB and installed dxwebsetup wrote that everything is fine(supposedly the latest version installed) and now everything work.But still a HUGE thank you for not throwing in trouble)

F
Filis 17.12.19

bobkabodka
Who would have thought! :) Well this is the first case direkth from the game folder to put :) and Therefore do not advise you to put it, thought, already tested :)

n
nestrbob 17.12.19

Download DirectX 9,10,11[2011, EN] torrent Piratbit.net the full package and no web updates.

S
Sheril 17.12.19

Downloaded diretcx almost 200MB
Usually comes with the game =)

n
nestrbob 17.12.19

Cheryl
The games basically adds a stripped-down version of DirectX libraries which are involved in this game, and that will be enough for other games - not a fact. It is better to put the full package. If you then put DirectX from the game disc, it will not be worse, because it will only process the updates if necessary.

M
Marcus-mad 17.12.19

In Legendart the difficulty level (legendary) are generally unreal, what is the most optimal ? damage mean .

m
mad wolf 17.12.19

what is the most optimal ? damage mean .
as anyone, the experience of others here will not help you - many and legendary not annoying, not in the same damage happiness.
And someone includes tgm :)

M
Marcus-mad 17.12.19

not a single damage happiness. just my luck of the game delivers such a simple thing when the opponent beats you on the naked body with a sword 50 points of damage so to speak and takes the same amount of HP , so your damage on him. Here the balance is really interesting to me ) P. S. all is fair

M
Marcus-mad 17.12.19

I wanted to know the complexity of the Adept fits these conditions ?

m
mad wolf 17.12.19

when for example the enemy hits your naked body with a sword 50 points of damage so to speak and takes the same amount of HP , so your damage on him.
this is the standard, it's children, the complexity of the Adept.
children because to play it it is interesting mostly for the children:
the body of a Persian, a normal player is not naked and get it much less with less than the pers of the player at the enemy. I.e. to be of Persian there is no serious incentive something specially to improve - he's killing everyone, if Raven didn't catch.