3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trezvyy Dova 17.12.19 10:50 pm

Grief from the gold. Too much money... (no, I'm just snickering :D) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. The issue of the agenda: After three hours of play, with the sweep of about 6 locations (without theft and cleansing of pockets), and two subsequent awards (hired to kill a few leaders of the bandits), I have accumulated about 8000 gold. The amount and kind of small, but damn it, nowhere to put them... Already have everything, even a collection of 800 sweet rolls. Sobsno what I...how to disable the generation of gold in Skyrim, but rather to reduce the amount so that after such adventure in the six locations had a maximum popolam less, and even no more than 100 septims. Type in half of a log week was unprofitable and gangsters suck his paw, and then I accidentally cut out the whole Horde and looking in the chests and pockets, and found...nothing. Not enough hardcoring and unexpected breakup. I play a vampire with the mod MIV'S Vampirism Overhaul and I only need gold to buy potions of blood and bottles of blood people. And all, in fact. How to help not lose interest in the game, please tell me? Or rather not to drown in the Septim :D in Advance thanks for advice or links to fashion!
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
arah 17.12.19

Sober Dov
Hi. Put the mod on any call on the trunk and dump the gold into it. In the pockets are not ringing and eyes corn. Will happen as interest-free Deposit at the Bank ))

D
Darak5959 17.12.19

Sober Dov
XS and how to do it. He go with a little more than 1.5 lemons in his pockets.

I
Inzagiiii 17.12.19

Put this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13248/
And Golda drip into your pocket will be less. He'll use it

T
Trezvyy Dova 17.12.19

Inzagiiii
Oke, thank you. Let's try!)))

u
uram 17.12.19

To set the mod so that less gold was dropping? And just not to take the gold tried???

I
Inzagiiii 17.12.19

uram
There are some players (me for example) who use what is in the game to the maximum. But at the same time, when you huge pile of money, and you now have nowhere to go then it's terribly annoying. I want to make it so:
Saw the seller has a good armor, and you have barely enough money. I think to buy or not.
In short all that gold was indeed important to avoid such a thing you can throw them left-to-right. But at the same time using the possibilities of the game to the maximum. A variety of modes of increasing complexity, the reduction of gold produced, etc. customize the game by himself. Because in the game the main thing - to get pleasure from it. I'm in a rush to pass when some thread challenging mission you have to work hard

u
uram 17.12.19

Inzagiiii
Largely disagree with you.But it's just a game and the more you play offline, so to encroach on your concept - fun game will not.