3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin_K 18.12.19 03:41 am

What voice is better? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Can't decide what kind of voice acting in the game to choose Russian or English?
There are more French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Br. the Portuguese language, but I have not tried.
What is better in your opinion?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOLBAS 18.12.19

I'm sure Japanese folks like that, or what..........But on the other hand,the Russian familiar.

V
Valentin_K 18.12.19

Egyptian voice is not.
Probably in the times, we felt that she might all the atmosphere and ruin))

b
baracus11 18.12.19

Russian fits perfectly. And to keep the atmosphere there are inserts in the desired language.

K
Kapellimestari 18.12.19

The main character to face the French.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 18.12.19

The original is always better.

A
Amarantain 18.12.19

A voice like in the early games of the series silly to wait if you rely on the fact that our the same as then it is better not to include, will be disappointed

T
Tesan 18.12.19

Now localize the games They are above average with high financing and horror as the localizations of all the games of the Gazebo there. Yes, and the difference in flavor as Ведьмака3 where putting up with the acceleration in Russian and Polish, but with a proper translation and Slavonic texts, or play a sterile and things English.
So, what are the differences with what voice you want to play now Adosini and watch dogs doesn't matter.

s
saintsflot 21.08.22

The original is much better than the dubbing, because the characters have an Arabic accent, which they did not even try to repeat in the localization. Put the original in any part of the AC, it will give you +200 immersion
. UPD read the comments. What other French or Japanese voice acting? The original voice acting in Ubisoft games is always English, to which they themselves make efforts. Plus, they select suitable actors. Bayek was voiced by an Arab, in Odyssey the two main characters were voiced by the Greeks, in Valhalla Eivor was voiced by a Scandinavian, and so on and so forth, you understand in short what kind of voice acting should be put.