3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliy Vladimrovich 18.12.19 03:42 am

Quest \"the Fate of defiance\" does not appear the location of the portal (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

What to do if does not appear anywhere, the location of the portal to the fairy?
After repulsing the final attack on bald hill, it is said that somewhere in the thousand woods a portal through which you can get to the forest fairy. But none of the locations in this forest there is no portal
Help!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Armaril 18.12.19

The portal is in the center location Lock Blades - the left part of the Thousand forests.

j
jsilverst 18.12.19

Something you do not receive a portal in the location of Lock blade? Completed the quest the Fate of defiance,
the crown gave it to Salim. Completed the quest the Secrets of the order Suremain and the portal there, what's wrong?
Already is the seventh part of an ancient curse.

l
lordkaho 18.12.19

jsilverst
So he will not appear before the advent of the quest. it is tied to some kind of a date, in General, one day your Kingdom will begin to wet so that it will not find every day at 3-5 attacks from the first world. Here then we have to be fast to run and pass ending, simple or complex depends on

Spoileron you belong to the fairy. if you'll excuse me, give her a turn and a jar of dust realms that is simple.

j
jsilverst 18.12.19

lordkaho
In the description of the passing game write that the quest the Fate of defiance go to the completed as
only we solve the issue with Irissou, and I have ended as soon as I handed the crown.

l
lordkaho 18.12.19

jsilverst
handed the crown to whom?

j
jsilverst 18.12.19

lordkaho
Description of the game for 60-70 days before the end of the sixth part of an ancient curse me should come Lindsay
the storyteller and to say that Nerissa going to attack, but it was not. I have now already is the seventh
part of an ancient curse. May have tweaked the story with the latest patch?

l
lordkaho 18.12.19

jsilverst
Descriptions careful. Part of the descriptions is not true, because I corrected quite a lot. Last time I went through the game a couple of days ago, and So, the final quest with the main quest, the curse is not connected. Quest the curse is something like a scale, the maximum will be 8 pieces, but for example I have 8 disappeared as failed, because load the Fate of Defiance. If you have the development of the plot is not much different from mine, that fate will work between 7 and 8, if any of the main quests have not jumped out, that maybe after 8 work.

j
jsilverst 18.12.19

lordkaho
Well, I'll skip to the end of the seventh part of the curse, and then part 8, check, do
caught a bug on the latest version of the patch. Left quest Magic dungeon is missing 2 monsters
all locations are explored, where we see 2 more locations undiscovered.
PS 57 On day 7 of the curse triggered the quest the fate of the defiance.

l
lordkaho 18.12.19

jsilverst
Well, everything is fine. Dungeon key quest, although I managed to somehow surpass it, killed the monsters 2 more than necessary, the key showed -2 mob to the execution.