3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SexInstructor 14.09.19 09:17 pm

Conquered the world, and Then what? (Total War: Rome 2)

Who it was tell me!?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 14.09.19

He admired the red card (for Rome played). Went to the menu and began to pass theCaesar in Gaul. Here and so.

D
DonOlivka 14.09.19

A new company for the other faction on a more complex level.

k
krasav4ik_kz 14.09.19

He admired the red card a minute! Came......A week later started a new company for another faction!))))

A
Aleksator 14.09.19

for Carthage to complex... as I have...

D
Dima Kulish 14.09.19

Played in patch 9 for Epirus
IN THE BEGINNING JUST JO**** WAS!!!!
1 turn finished : Rome declares war
2 stroke:Athens war
3:Syracuse
4:closely from all sides but I save the phalanx of hoplites
and then took over the world Polybase glory of Epirus and went to Caesar then the Hanibal and then b. company for Libya
((mod all factions playable)) well, they brought out Carthage and the whole world once again XD

C
Costa772 14.09.19

I never conquer the whole map. Much more interesting to create an Empire in its historical borders, and then to establish its supremacy in the form of protectorates (by analogy with the expansion of NATO). First, it is much more historical, the second more interesting. For example, play for the Suebi. Joined Germany, conquest Swabia, Silesia, Hercynia, of noricum, Upper and Lower Germany. That is rallied around itself all the Germans... the Second stage is put on the knees of the Celts in Gaul, Aquitaine, and the British Isles (British campaign turned out very epic), turning them into protectorates and ensuring good income to the budget. Periodically organize a punitive expedition in the ever-hostile to Rome - Rob and destroy the Apennine village... Now my protectorates look askance with Pireneev, ready to inflict a pre-emptive strike... In the East calmly (yet), Royal Scythians for many years hold sacred the Treaty of non-aggression... in General, not just stupid to take it and win, but to create your geopolitical order and to guard it like a sword and diplomatically, it seems to me much more interesting.

T
Toxa95 14.09.19

Could never conquer the whole map.
But I think, after the General conquest simply skip a couple of moves and the Empire will collapse, with all the uprisings...

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 14.09.19

I agree with Costa772 realistic work. But you can still play the civil war and after the victory to announce himself an Empire. And of course to play DLS or of the other factions, as the second Rome each faction unique (still a few Shogun-s in one game).

D
Dr.Schmeisser 14.09.19

Toxa95
will not fall apart if the right buildings to build in the regions, I now have riots\slave rebellion did not happen

N
Nazar Rahmanov 14.09.19

Every time I defeated the Seleucids!

O
Oktada 14.09.19

If the allies were not stupid stupid moving his troops here and there, it would have been much easier.

D
Degtyaryov_Vlad 14.09.19

As for me, the top part total war is Rome 2. played all series but most like Rome 2. the atmosphere, the troops card. city. the Mediterranean) charcoa total war 2 drags. it would be cooler if the update, the UTB was released. by type. open part of the map which is now Ukraine, Russia, Norway. open globe map for example to limit China. what would Paul Asia was. Africa for more to be open. because like to fight in the desert. because I do not like to play for the desert tribes.