3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 18.12.19 03:46 am

Glitch with pumping (Mass Effect 2)

In General, the question is: In Mass Effect Wiki describes an interesting trick(glitch) with the leveling on the spot. Resource is a natural null element. The terms of this trick(of shelmovstvo): the presence of a refresher and intensive training. But, the article mentions that this only works in the capture perk - supremacy over a group. That is, the class of soldiers. Trying to do, somebody to do it with another class? I play assault(soldier boring to ugliness). Tried this way and that, does not work.
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 18.12.19

Terving wrote:
But, the article mentions that this only works in the capture perk - supremacy over a group. That is, the class of soldiers.
Obviously not, or you decide that the smartest? Surely the one who published the old gliche, checked on other classes.

T
Terving 18.12.19

TheHouse
Most likely - Yes, we can. And about the smart. Not lazy. The first passed along and across all classes. Now slowly digging the second. A soldier passed. The assault, in my opinion more interesting and Panova on the head. Although the points that the game can be removed and they will only improve the game is stupid gathering(grind)