3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19 11:39 pm

Posovetuyte in that play of RPG/ARPG on PC

Had already more or less known RPG. Maybe there's some not bad, but not widely known games such as Jade Empire, Kingdoms of Amalur, Drakensang? It is possible and without Russian localization.
21 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 02.09.19

Series Dragon Age,for example...

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Age of Decadence. TRU RPG, he is now going through. A game for those who missed the classic Polecam and spat from dialogs Yes, no sarcasm, no

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

bazilews
I say, more or less well-known was all, who doesn't know DA! )
Everything from Bioware and connected with them passed from Baldur's Gate before the Inquisition.

a
airstorm 02.09.19

Владимир2012
Gothic 2 texture pack

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

requiemmm
Oh, thank you, first time I hear about this game. Kind of looks interesting, I will have a look similar to PoE?

b
bazilews 02.09.19

Владимир2012
What are your favorite RPGs?

I
Igor Ostapenko 02.09.19

Владимир2012
Look through my profile to my one and only blog on this site User Firstlast shared... - there you will see a list of recommended me games by genre. But there your request is not a lot of games...

D
Ded gey 02.09.19

The ARKS Of Fatalis The Last Bastion, Dungeon Lords, Two Of The World.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Владимир2012 wrote:
Kind of looks interesting, I will have a look similar to PoE?
It is not a party. This is a medieval Fallout, but with a highly developed system of actions in the dialogue, there's tons of checks for skill level and even kill during a call, you can, if dexterity and critical hit inject. Battles are turn-based games quite a lot, but as they say in obuchalka, the best way to win the fight in him not to go. The Expo is mainly for quests. Yes, give the fight for the unity, but it's peanuts.
As an example, one of the first quests is offering to release a hostage. What do we do in a normal RPG? To kill everyone myself. Here I come, he asked about the size of the ransom, returned to the tenant, said he can not cope told about their camp, how many people, which side you can sneak up, he sent his guys and they did it. Received the Expo, went further.

S
Stockton_Slap 02.09.19

Gothic 3 is a very decent RPG

C
Cheburashka 02.09.19

Владимир2012

Pathfinder: Kingmaker ))))))))

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

bazilews
Yes, in principle, all of the old Bioware, before the release of Inquisition (although DA2 favorite is not exactly call, but passed it 3 times), of course the games of Black Isle, Obsidian from almost everything too like (especially New Vegas, in my opinion the best of the 3D Polutov), series Divinity.
But Diablo and Diablo-like games I do not go, tried Dungen Sige (passed only the first, the rest of the cast), Sacred, Grim Dawn.

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

Igor Ostapenko
Thanks, not a bad list, there's something unfamiliar.

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

Ded gey
Arx and Two Worlds were, but Dungeon Lords is necessary to look.

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

airstorm
Remap
Gothic, and one of the most famous series that have gone past me at the time. There the story is related in different parts, or you can immediately start with the second? The first just looks too out of date, hard to adjust ) is One thing any ancient isometric RPG, and then the view from the 3rd person all the same.

b
bazilews 02.09.19

Владимир2012
And in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Lords Of The Fallen played?

D
Ded gey 02.09.19

Владимир2012
From the second I first started, and when liked, then and first began to play.

a
airstorm 02.09.19

Владимир2012
You can begin to play the second part. To satisfy curiosity enough to read that it was in part 1. If need be, I can throw a couple of explanations in the story (in PM). At the expense of graphics.... well... if you download with all the DX11 bells and whistles for 4K+L'Hiver , the system requirements will soar to the core i5 4430 + gtx 960 4Gb + 8Gb RAM. The installation is a little with problems, but the torrent everything is. If anything, the tabernacle referring to the events.
But with Gothic 3 it is easier: with the latest patch 1.75 and a pair of fan-made modifications (by the way rip in the Repack from Mechanics) is played without problems, and the use of an alternative AI and balance add brutality as in the second part. Graphics are also pretty good, although sometimes the fps drop even nehily 1080 Ti (up to 23 frames per second!) but this happens very rarely... in the vicinity of Selden, Geldern and Trelis, but in Varant absolutely no lag and subsidence. Yes, the animation in Gothic is very far from such, as in the Witcher and the fight will be in 3 parts primitive (though it's corrected), but the plot is interesting, the world is beautiful, brutal and diverse (fitted a revival of animals!) the atmosphere is pretty good. It is in 3 parts. Well, the second part ... it's a small world, which for its atmosphere and story just absorbs the player. The beginning of the 2000s gave the world two, perhaps... the most legendary RPGs : Gothic 2, TES 3 Morrowind

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

bazilews
Yes, Dogma was, but Lords Of The Fallen is not gone.

V
Vladimir2012 02.09.19

airstorm
Okay, it's probably time to get acquainted with the legendary series, while new, nothing interesting there. Lie in wait on the weekends. )