3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Larin 14.09.19 09:17 pm

Your computer does not meet minimum requirements (Dying Light)

Isn't Dying Light gives an error here's a screenshot maybe you can do something at least on minimum settings to play?

43 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladOk3333 14.09.19

Guys help, I bought the game the incentive, loaded, everything is fine, click play, 3 seconds hanging window trims about that, the game runs and everything. Nothing happens and the game does not start. I tried to run from the folder - climbs out a window error. A screenshot of the error and the configuration of the computer are attached. Video card driver, DirectX and visual redistributable reinstalled, however on Windows 8.1 says it all goes with the system. What to do?

T
Transtek 14.09.19

Character in the game moves forward, backward, right,left, run strikes, but are unable to turn (not camera).Respectively can't get out of the first room. System: Intel i920 2,66 Ghz, 6,0 gb DDR3 memory (page file included), GeForce 780, Win7-64,
the layout is English. Can someone tell me of professionals.

H
Horse567 14.09.19

people tell me pliz, I bought the game the incentive, click play and nothing happens, what to do???

d
deIIis 14.09.19

wait 30 minutes, if not start, change the iron.

T
Tytanyumm 14.09.19

Vladimir Larin
on the same hardware I have it....

T
Tytanyumm 14.09.19

VladOk3333
system restore to help you... load of the day on which the game worked...

H
Hunter42rus 14.09.19

People the same garbage issues

m
masha 14.09.19

I have it was in the old video card.

V
Valera Hodakovskiy 14.09.19

Do you think will go?

Z
Zhenya Pikulin 14.09.19

the same garbage

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 14.09.19

Lost from the know change vidyuhi you Cho :D was Playing quietly in the DL, today the error popped up - I will be restoring to do

V
Vladislavfps 14.09.19

Please tell me will I like this game?

N
NikFry 14.09.19

Владиславfps
well, Hurley you percent your put? Who the fuck it is need? How many cha operatives vidyuhi what? Although the percent still consider dead, I would not risk in your place, because you have it below the minimal salary. I sympathize in General.

m
maxwellThunder 14.09.19

guys how much the game from steam will have to download (by weight CSM)?

R
Rex Dark 14.09.19

Владиславfps
go

S
Svyatoslav ivi 14.09.19

Is 2 GB operating 10 direct 64-bit win 7 Nvidia Geforce 210

G
Gamer726 14.09.19

everything worked great on the settings cutil above average. came out and later decided to go again... boom! all! issues that do not meet the minimum requirements( what to do don't know. laptop normal ( though not playing well and the game pulls) and most importantly I PLAYED a FEW QUIET DAYS! if anyone was able to solve the problem leave feedback in the comments of the pancreas. I wanted to play(((

S
Samoha_07 14.09.19

People tell me what to do I bought Assassin Origins press play for a second the picture appears and then disappears and yupley offers me again to press play on the forums have read that this is a problem in the gland that is does not meet the minimum system requirements And I have a question is it true that it is a problem with iron ??? Or do I still need to change the iron
Iron itself: Intel core{TM} 2, Nvidia GeForce GT 640, RAM: 6 GB Windows 10

P
PazhiloyAnimeshnik 14.09.19

Gamer726
Dude,I have the de problem)I thought I was the only one)

s
skaz kaz 25.10.20

PajilyaAnimeznik
So what's the problem. bought pc with vision gtx1050 16 gb i5 2tb memory and even simple games does not pull