3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SalamAleykum 18.12.19 03:46 am

Tell me how to increase the consumption of game memory ? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Searched but working way was never found. The memory 4GB, probably would not hurt to increase also the consumption of RAM. (LE)
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
T6000 18.12.19

Salamaleikum
Need a good CPU to graphics card working at full,well, RAM in the computer will not prevent something like that :) Well and that the graphics card was ancient,like dinosaurs.

Y
Yasen13 18.12.19

To put high resolution textures (There are packs with 4K, 2K...)

R
Rin Shirayuki 18.12.19

Nafig? If the game let's say 1GB is enough? What is the point to give her more, if it will not give nothing? Crazy or what?

S
SalamAleykum 18.12.19

T6000
Hello recreates
Yasen13
High resolution textures do require more VRAM, but maybe the game can't use more than two gigs, appear sagging and friezes

S
SalamAleykum 18.12.19

Rin Shirayuki
There are things called fashion and many of them require more VRAM than it can allocate to the game. clearly explained ?

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

Salamaleikum wrote:
and many of them require more video memory
In fact, it is nonsense. )
Video card here in Skyrim, in fallout much resting. And fashion loading the CPU and not the graphics card. Especially where many small objects. For example mod on the grass, like the graphics, but the grass that loads the CPU and not the graphics card.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Salamaleikum
What can I say? If the consumption of memory depends on the game engine, its optimization under a more powerful configuration, graphics settings, resolution including. This one SPECIFICALLY can not do. You distribute the tips and graphic fashion high resolution. Simply put - the consumption of RAM and VRAM does not directly set by the player, well, nobody and no - how to increase consumption of the game memory. If fashion is not an option, edit the GAME ENGINE and optimize it if you have the relevant programming skills are so advanced guys THERE, and if there is, then, a free work no one will do, especially when the game and the engine are protected by rights and license. Now clearly explained? Understand why minus.
All is now remade the game engine for 10 cores / 32 GB RAM / 12 GB VRAM, if it were so easy, and had someone to do it.

S
SalamAleykum 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Fashion option. throw

S
SalamAleykum 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
So what ? LAN look for smart guys. Here I wrote such nonsense when asked about the increase in view distance, they say the engine is and there is nothing to do. Dyndolod don't agree

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

Salamaleikum
Go to nexus mod and looking for a modification on the texture resolution, etc. Will increase the consumption of RAM and a good picture. Draw distance the same may be increased, BUT the resources to eat begins. Enough to increase the resolution using DSR to see the numbers more. The rest depends on the game engine, it is better not to do it, but fashion does not change its ways, and do not change the boundaries of consumption of RAM and video memory.
I have not studied, collections of mods that weren't collected. I can not help.

k
kot942011 18.12.19

Salamaleikum
Using the ENB increases the number of available VRAM the game.