3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.12.19 03:47 am

Blade Adepts is a bug or \"IMBA\"? (Fallout 4)

From the blades of the Followers more damage than any other weapon. Perks for melee weapons not pumped, no mods on the weapons are not installed. At first paid no attention, deciding that the Adherents simply reached skill at making knives, but after people were saying that even pumped blade damage above 60.
The first blade found in the Commonwealth (dropped out of legendary't remember who), before passing through the Nuclei of the World:
Spoiler

Second, in fact, removed from the body of the fallen Adept:
Spoiler

Bleed abilities Critical hits (x2.5 to critical damage) and Ninja (x10 damage bonus of sneak attack with melee weapons) out of stealth with one poke kills mutants-leaders, and paladins of the Brotherhood. In open battle with a couple of strikes guts glowing Deathclaw.
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
neperenosimyy 18.12.19

A bug than funny, I would imagine such words ))

M
Mos Kos 18.12.19

have a lot of fun to kill all the mobs in one hit

n
nestrbob 18.12.19

Rakszas
To what level have you pumped YEARS ? Weapon damage directly depends on it .

M
MAD_AMATEUR 18.12.19

nestrbob
no, it does not

Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.12.19

Mos KOs wrote:
have a lot of fun to kill all the mobs in one hit
In General, Yes. You can uporotyh substances and be a butcher.

nestrbob wrote:
To what level have you pumped YEARS ? Weapon damage directly depends on it .
80-some. Maybe depends, but hardly so - the other bladed weapons, even the most lethal of the samples, the damage does not exceed 300 - 400 units.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.12.19

Rakszas
And shortly before watching GG hadn't eaten anything? There seems to be some food, just raises the damage of bladed weapons.
And more like a bug. I have not particularly stand out on the damage:
Spoiler

It's right after 8 hours of sleep. That is, there is adrenaline. All perks-all pumped.

M
MrGURAM76 18.12.19

I have gorlois if the hidden attack of the mutants 150 level as chicken cuts. Need to know how damage is displayed in pipboy given all sorts of perks, food , drugs, alcohol and well, mods.

A
Asur2000 18.12.19

MrGURAM76
I also have this knife shreds everything and everyone )))

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 18.12.19

knives adepts fixed, as it should be. Damage hororata now 60% of damage rockwellesque boxer